The head aches and presses on eyes - what to do or make?
Number of people who are familiar withsuch a problem as regular headaches of varying localization and intensity, is growing every year. Today complaints about the fact that the head often hurts and presses on the eyes, have turned into a common thing.
Headache with marked pressure on the frontal,the temporal region and the eyes can serve as a symptom of a whole complex of diseases, for example, problems with the teeth, inflammation of the sinuses, allergic manifestations, migraine, etc.
Features of headaches
There are a variety of reasons thatcause migraines and unpleasant pressure. The head hurts, as a rule, as a result of excessive physical, mental or moral overstrain, with severe fatigue.
The feature of most headaches istheir lasting character. Often, to reduce the pressure on certain areas of the head and eyes can not even after revealing the root cause of the disease state. It is for this reason that people who are forced to work in conditions of severe mental and mental stress are rarely able to avoid the occurrence of chronic headaches.
Whatever it was, the condition when the headacheand presses on the eyes, do not leave it without attention, letting everything go in its own way, as it eventually leads to the development of neuroses and depressive states that are difficult to treat.
What is a migraine?
Migraine is a form of headache, which is characterized by a rather bright clinical picture. Among the typical symptoms that usually precede a migraine attack, it should be noted:
- vomiting, nausea, vomiting reflexes, increasing dizziness;
- speech impairment;
- numbness of limbs;
- appearance in the field of view of luminous colored objects;
- exacerbation of certain feelings, for example, smell, sound or perception of light;
Despite the fact that modern medicine has reachedsignificant success in the treatment of headaches, the main causes of migraine development remain still not fully understood. However, it is precisely known that migraine has a hereditary character, and also is manifested under the influence of a number of external negative factors.
The head aches - what to drink?
With severe, regular headaches,specialists often recommend the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, for example, drugs containing ibuprofen. By the way, ibuprofen leads to a significant inhibition of symptoms and relief of attacks of headache. With migraine, the effect of the substance on the body causes withdrawal of emetic reflexes, elimination of photosensitivity, nausea and general anxiety.
If we talk about traditional medicine, thenThe first place here comes tablets painkillers. A list of drugs most effective in combating headaches can be advised by a specialist. Therefore, being in search of the optimal ways for rapid removal of the pain syndrome, it is better not to engage in amateur activities and trust the recommendations of the doctor.
Anesthetic Tablets - List
- The drug "Paracetamol" - effective for weak andmoderate headaches. Contraindication to use is a malfunction of the liver. It relieves pain very well, but nausea is a common side effect.
- Medication "Migrenol" - is excellenta remedy for people who are deprived of a healthy sleep as a result of migraines and serious, prolonged attacks of headache. It has its own analgesic effect, and also enhances the effect of paracetamol, acting as a combined preparation.
- The drug "Solpadein" contains active substancescaffeine and codeine, which significantly enhance the effect of taking simple analgesics. Along with the analgesic property, the drug is an excellent cough remedy.
- Medication "Analgin" - has an increased analgesic effect. In addition to treatment for headaches, it is often used with an increase in body temperature, dental pain.
- "Tempalgin" is an antispasmodic drug that enhances the effect on the body of metamizole sodium, which allows to remove the negative effect and the effects of pain syndromes.
What to do with a headache: general tips
Headaches can cause seriouscomplications of general well-being and comfortable existence in general. Many people use specific methods to relieve pain syndromes in the head area. In particular, to serve as a salvation, when the head hurts and presses on the eyes, can take a contrast shower, a wet towel on the forehead, rest in a special pose. However, despite the proven nature of these methods, they can not help everyone. Therefore, along with taking medications, you need to find your own ways that can reduce the manifestations of pain.
Currently, there is sufficientthe number of drugs that eliminate pain in the head area within a few minutes. Therefore, with the regular, systematic nature of headaches, it is recommended to consult a professional osteopath. It is likely that the doctor will be able to identify the root cause of headaches, after which the appropriate drugs will be prescribed.