My head aches with a hangover, what should I do? How to quickly get rid of a hangover?
All the hardships of hangover syndrome are familiaralmost every person. Despite the widespread opinion, the amount drunk may be small. After all, if a person rarely consumes alcohol-containing drinks, then even a little alcohol can provoke unpleasant symptoms in the morning. So, if the head hurts from a hangover, what to do to relieve the condition?
Excretion of toxins
The first question that a person faces iswhose head hurts from a hangover: what to do to eliminate discomfort? Initially, it is necessary to begin the fight with the intoxication of the body. It is the main cause of the hangover syndrome.
You can remove toxins in two ways:
- Physical. It is recommended to make an enema for cleansingintestines. Thorough gastric lavage greatly facilitates the symptomatology. But this method is unacceptable for most people. How to be, after all the head hurts from a hang-over? What to do in this situation? Use the method described below.
- Reception of sorbents. The most effective drugs are: "Activated carbon", "Polyphepan", "Liferan", "Lignosorb". Such medications should be consumed one and a half hours before meals. Perfectly removes the harmful products of disintegration from the body "Enterosgel".
Struggling with dehydration
With unpleasant discomfort, a person faces in the morning after a hangover: the head hurts. What to do with such a symptomatology? To get rid of a hangover, it is recommended:
- Drink mineral water. Relief will bring medical and table drinks "Borjomi", "Essentuki." To achieve the best effect, it is recommended to slightly acidify the water with lemon juice.
- Water-salt balance in the body will help normalize the cucumber or cabbage brine.
- Useful broth vitamin C rich broth, sour-milk products (recommended kefir), kvass.
Normalization of the nervous system
The initial stages of the fight against unpleasant symptoms have been completed. However, the head hangs still with a hangover. What to do next?
Now it's time to start normalizing the nervoussystem. One of the best drugs for these purposes is Glycine. In addition to it, you can take other medicines that can support the functioning of the heart:
Remember, if the head hurts from a hangover, what to do. Relief can bring the following activities:
- Cold shower. This procedure will allow you to cheer up and givebody strength to eliminate intoxication. But the event should be short-lived. Otherwise, you will have a cold. After the shower, thoroughly rub with a towel.
- Icy compress. Relief will bring cold. Put a few cubes in a bag. Put such a compress on the head. Blood vessels in this case will narrow and unpleasant discomfort will pass.
- Warm bath with lavender and rosemary oil. The procedure greatly accelerates the withdrawal of toxins. The water temperature should be about 37-39 degrees. In it, spend 15-20 minutes. This event helps to speed up the functioning of the kidneys. Consequently, toxins will quickly leave the body.
Since ancient times, people knew if the head hurts from a hangover, what to do. Folk remedies, which allow to fight with unpleasant symptoms, have come down to our days.
The following recommendations are effective:
- Excellent helps with hangover syndrome tea withmint and melissa. The same action has curdled milk, milk. This kind of relief brings green and chamomile tea. An auxiliary effect on the body will have honey.
- To restore the body you can drinktoning cocktail. To make it, you need tomato juice - 1 glass. A fresh egg should be beaten with a little black ground pepper and a pinch of salt. Pour this mixture into the tomato juice and mix.
- It is recommended to use cold soup in the morning: gazpacho, okroshka, chill.
- Popular folk remedies for getting rid of hangover syndrome are fermented products: pickled apples, cucumber pickle, sauerkraut juice, kvass.
- Useful food, rich in minerals: canned fish, pickled cucumbers.
- It is recommended to chew and eat ¼ tsp. cumin seeds.
- Well relieves of intoxication ammonia spirit, diluted in water. One glass of cold liquid requires 3-5 drops.
- Significantly facilitate the functioning of the liveroats decoction. Glass of cereals must be rinsed and poured hot water (1.5 liters). The broth should be cooked for 1 hour. After filtering the liquid, add 1 tsp. salt. During the first hours of an unpleasant condition, the resulting broth should be drunk in small portions.
- A favorable effect with intoxication will bring the following drink. In a glass of warm water should be added one tablespoon of honey.
The human body is able to remove toxinsyourself. To facilitate this task, pharmacologists have developed a variety of medications. They allow you to overcome intoxication much faster and with minimal consequences.
So, how to get rid of a hangover quickly and without a headache? See the following drugs:
- Succinic acid. It is recommended to take 1 tablet every hour. During the day no more than 6 pills are allowed.
- Tincture of Eleutherococcus. This drug should be consumed half an hour before meals in an amount of 20-40 drops.
- "Antipohmelin." This drug should be taken before the feast in the amount of 1-2 tablets. The drug is taken and in the process of drinking alcohol. For every 100 grams of vodka you need to take 1-2 pills.
- "Stand up," he said. To get rid of the unpleasant state in the glasswater it is necessary to dilute 1 effervescent tablet. The drug can be taken in the evening, immediately after drinking alcohol, or in the morning, with an unpleasant hangover syndrome.
The following drugs are popular:
Such medications should be taken according to the instructions.
There are many methods that allowto fight with intoxication. But, unfortunately, none of them is able to eliminate all the unpleasant symptoms. Until the body itself can not get rid of all the decay products, one can only alleviate the occurrence of unpleasant symptoms. One person is well helped by a walk in the fresh air if the head hurts from a hangover. What to do to others? Try different methods and choose the most effective way, fully taking into account the characteristics of your body.