Staples on teeth: types and features
Correct bite is not only beautiful teeth,but also a pledge of proper chewing food and less of their destruction. Therefore, dentists, noticing problems in this area, are advised to put the bracket system (staples) to fix the defect at an early stage of its development. Turning to a dentist who knows how to fix an occlusion, you thereby eliminate many health problems that have already arisen or will soon appear.
The fact is that not every doctor has the rightput them. This requires two or three years of training and a certificate. Only after this, the dentist can choose braces, install them and give appropriate recommendations.
Of course, after installing the system there is a certain discomfort: an unpleasant sensation in the mouth, difficulty with speech. However, it takes about a month.
Staples on the teeth can be of several types:
- Traditional. Their manufacture is made of stainless steel, and nickel or titanium is often added to it. As a rule, these braces are used most often.
- The so-called "clean" braces, which are created fromplastic or ceramic and outwardly very similar in color to the teeth. However, due to the fact that the material is very fragile, there are problems with the removal of braces.
- Staples on teeth can be gilded, if a person is allergic to nickel, and he does not like the natural color.
- "Language" braces are installed behind the teeth. Convenience is that they are not visible to outsiders. However, these braces get used much longer and more difficult.
- The bales (staples) gradually correct the bite and the position of the jaw. Their use is reasoned, unless additional surgical intervention is required.
- There are staples for teeth, in which a microchip is built, measuring the gain required to correct the bite. A similar kind is used to optimize treatment and reduce its time frame.
- A-braces are so called because they resemble this letter in their form. The patient can adjust and remove these staples himself.
Sometimes, when food gets under braces, unpleasant and even painful sensations can arise. In order to avoid this, you need to regularly brush your teeth.
Sometimes, when a person is installed metalstaples on the teeth, you may experience an allergy. This is rare, but it is possible. Therefore, if you know that you are allergic to any metal, be sure to inform your doctor before installing braces.
Sometimes wearing staples can provoke the appearance of wounds in the mouth or simply irritation. In this case, the dentist writes out a special wax, mouthwash or silicone.
Remember that the staples on the teeth set, you candamage if it is wrong to take care of them, play sports without special protective devices, as well as through the use of hard or sticky food products (nuts, sweets, carrots, gingerbread, crackers).
If you have a bracket-system installed,first of all, regularly brush your teeth, and very carefully, so as not to break the braces, but also keep them clean. During the installation, you can ask the dentist what alternative dental cleaning methods are available that are appropriate for your system model.
Try to exclude from the diet carbonated drinks, sweets and solid foods. Such food can cause complications.
As for toothpaste, it should be withfluorine. In addition, if the doctor has prescribed a mouthwash for you, use it regularly. Any recommendations here are very important, therefore, they should be constantly observed, in order to save the staples and get the desired result.