Chicken Stewed Stuff: cooking recipes
Chicken legs stewed - this is an excellent dish, which is suitable for both a festive and a casual table. Now consider different ways of making such a meal.
We prepare legs with vegetables and wine
This option is very simple. Everybody will cope with its preparation. The dish will require the usual products, which are in each refrigerator.
- two medium bell peppers;
- eight chicken legs;
- three tomatoes (large in size);
- one onion;
- half a glass of wine (at your choice);
- one teaspoon of tomato paste;
The process of cooking at home is as follows.
Initially, prepare all the components. Chicken legs fry in a pan on both sides until the appearance of a crust, put on a plate. This process will take about two to three minutes. Then cut the tomatoes and peppers into cubes, and chop the onions. After put the vegetables in a frying pan, where the chicken legs were prepared. Cook for about five minutes. Add tomato paste to the vegetables, pour in the wine. Bring to a boil. Then salt, put the sugar to your taste. Then pour in the oil, put the chicken legs, add spices, mix. Close the frying pan with a lid, simmer for about thirty minutes. Then turn it off, let it brew for about twenty minutes.
Prepare at home chicken legs stewed in sour cream
This dish is suitable for those who want to pleasetheir relatives. The food turns out fragrant and appetizing. Chicken legs stew - this is an excellent lunch option. Serve with a salad and garnish (at your choice). We will cook this dish in a frying pan.
- bulb (one, large);
- Two hundred ml of water and the same amount of sour cream;
- six chicken legs;
- one carrot;
- a pinch of pepper, salt, spices for the chicken;
- vegetable oil (two to three tablespoons).
Step-by-step process of making chicken legs in sour cream:
- First, wash the feet. After dry them.
- In a frying pan, heat vegetable oil. Then send the legs.
- Then cover the frying pan with a lid. Fry over medium heat for about fifteen minutes. In the process, periodically turn the legs.
- Wash carrots under running water, clean. Then grate on a large or medium grater.
- Then, peel the onion, cut it into thin semicircles or cubes.
- Put the vegetables in a frying pan. Cover with a lid. Stew chicken legs with vegetables for about fifteen minutes.
- Now mix with the salt and pepper sour cream. Then add your favorite fragrant herbs.
- After you send the sour cream with spices to the frying pan. Then mix thoroughly. Stew chicken legs in sour cream until cooked. This process will take an average of five to fifteen minutes on average. Before you serve the dish, sprinkle it with fresh herbs. To add extra flavor to the dish, put grated cheese on top.
Cooking in a multivariate
Chicken legs stewed in a multivark - this is an excellent alternative to grilled meat. In the process of cooking, all the beneficial substances in the poultry are stored. The dish is suitable for a full dinner.
Hot food perfectly matches with any garnish. You can, for example, serve it with rice or mashed potatoes.
For preparation it is required:
- two carrots, bulbs;
- four chicken legs;
- ten to twenty grams of celery;
- 50 ml of water;
- four tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Rinse chicken legs under running water. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Then put the chicken legs in the multivark.
- Wash the vegetables. Scrub the carrots, cut the onions and celery. Then add the vegetables to the chicken legs.
- Then pour a tomato sauce and water into the bowl of the multivariate.
- Then turn on the device, select the "Meat" mode, the cooking time is an hour. While chicken legs are extinguished, boil the rice. Then decorate the meat dish with herbs. After which it can be served to the table.
Chicken legs with potatoes
This dish is prepared simply, it turns out delicious.
For cooking you will need:
- one carrot (medium in size);
- 500 grams of chicken legs;
- two onions;
- one large potato;
- Spices (to your liking).
- Wash the chicken, drain it.
- Then fry in a pan until golden brown.
- Then put in a large pot of potatoes, cut into cubes, pour it with water.
- After add chicken, sprinkle with spices.
- Simmer the dish on low heat for about forty minutes until cooked. That's all, chicken legs stewed with potatoes are ready. You can serve them to the table. Bon Appetit!
A small conclusion
Now you know how you can cook chickenstewed legs. As you can see, there are several options, products for all used are available. Choose the recipe that you like. Good luck in cooking!