Work program on physical education: GEF
Work program on physical cultureis compiled according to certain criteria established by the educational institution. We offer a sample created for this subject with a training load of three hours.
The work program on physical culture was created on the basis of VI Lyakh's Complex Program for the Physical Development of Schoolchildren.
This work program of the general core andof secondary modern education is aimed at fulfilling the requirements of the component of the federal state standard in this discipline, as well as the basic part of the combined program on physical culture. In addition to the mandatory minimum content, the work program on physical culture takes into account the national and climatic conditions of the region. Special attention is also paid to the material sports facilities of the educational institution: an additional part is supposed.
Work program on physical education (Grade 5) GEF is designed for a standard school with a standard sports facilities for classes, as well as a traditional set of sports equipment.
Features of the program
Considered in the program receptions of standards, the participation of schoolchildren in competitions in basketball, football, volleyball, track and field athletics.
Work program on physical education (5class) GEF is designed to fully develop the personality of the child by inculcating the skills of a healthy lifestyle. In the form of physical health terms:
- excellent health;
- normal level of formation of motor abilities;
- skills and motivations for sports activities.
Ways to achieve the set goals
The work program on physical culture solves the problems:
- strengthening physical health, harmonious development;
- getting motor skills and abilities;
- obtaining basic knowledge in sports and physical culture;
- the emergence of skills and needs for self-fulfillment of exercises, using them for training, rest, strengthening personal health;
- stimulation of mental properties of a person.
The work program physical culture (GEF) assumes a system of physical development, which includes the lessons, extracurricular activities of sports and physical exercises.
Importance of the academic discipline
During the lessons, as well as additionalactivity, there should be not only the physical development of the child, but also the disclosure of his individual and spiritual abilities, self-determination. The work program of the discipline "physical culture" is based on an active and personal approach, presupposes the optimization and intensification of the educational and upbringing process. When solving the task of developing the child's physical health, the teacher is guided by the following elements:
- spiritual and physical perfection of the schoolboy;
- development of the needs for constant physical exercise;
- strengthening of strong-willed and moral qualities;
- acquisition of communication skills;
- the improvement of humanistic relations.
Work program on physical education (1class, GEF, Lyakh VI) consists of two important parts: the variational (differentiated) and the main part. Each student is obliged to learn the basic part of the program for this academic discipline. Without a basic form, a full-fledged adaptation of a graduate of an educational institution to a life in society is impossible, his effective work activity. The basic component is the usual work programs: "Physical Culture", Lyakh VI, recommended by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation for new educational standards. It is compulsory for all schools, does not depend on the individual abilities of the student, national and regional factors.
Variable work program for physicalCulture (Grade 1) Lyakh, GEF (3 hours) with UAL is conditioned by the need to form individual abilities of schoolchildren, includes regional and local features of the work plan of the educational institution. The program identifies three sections that describe the content of the required standards for physical education.
This training discipline is aimed at:
- harmonious physical development, formationskills of beautiful posture, stimulation of the stability of the child's organism to external unfavorable environmental conditions, the formation of the foundations of a healthy lifestyle, habits of observing the rules of personal hygiene;
- training and development of the main types of motor actions;
- improving the ability to navigate in space, respond to signals, balance, reproduce the parameters of movements, develop strength, flexibility, speed;
- the development of a system of knowledge about the effects of physical exercises on the moral qualities of a person;
- formation of the habit of independent studies in private time;
- encouragement of mutual assistance, independence, initiative of schoolchildren;
- help in mental development.
Requirements for the level of training of graduates of the main school
The work program physical culture of the ACT contains a list of requirements for graduates in this academic discipline.
They should know:
- the history of the formation of physical culture in the USSR and Russia;
- distinctive features of a particular sport;
- physiological, pedagogical, psychological bases of training in basic motor actions, modern complexes of physical exercises;
- biodynamic features and special exercises of a corrective orientation, the principles of their application for the purpose of promoting health;
- physiological moments of the respiratory system, blood circulation in muscle loads, options for the development and improvement of exercise complexes, depending on age;
- psycho-functional parameters of the organism;
- own options for monitoring the health status, changing physical fitness.
Must be able to:
- it is correct from the technical point of view to carry out motor actions, to apply them for personal leisure and competitive activities;
- exercise posture correction;
- To develop independent complexes of physical exercises, to select an impellent mode, to support working capacity at an optimum level;
- regulate and control the state of the body in the process of performing physical exercises, achieve a healing effect and the development of physical conditions;
- manage personal emotions, effectively interact with peers and adults, improve the culture of communication;
- use modern sports equipment and equipment, apply special technical means to improve individual physical training.
Requirements for motor skills, abilities, abilities
- In acyclic and cyclic locomotions move with the greatest speed of 60 meters from the lower start.
- Run at a uniform pace to 20 minutes for boys, up to 15 minutes for girls, to make a long jump after 9-13 steps of take-off.
- In acrobatic and gymnastic exercisesperform a combination of 3-4 elements. It should be present somersaults back and forth, stand on hands and head, half-string, long somersault, bridge (for girls).
- Physical fitness should be at the average level of indicators of the formation of the main physical abilities, taking into account the individual and regional capabilities of schoolchildren.
The level of physical culture that is associated withnational and regional specifics, local and regional government are planning. The variative part of the program on physical culture is selected by the educational institution itself, personal preferences and wishes of the teacher are taken into account.
The program for physical education includes allthe basic elements inherent in the other academic disciplines. Special attention is paid to safety in the program. In the thematic planning for each class attention is paid to the technique of performing physical exercises. Each lesson the teacher begins precisely with the repetition of the basics of safe behavior in the lessons of physical culture, the method of performing each individual exercise. The teacher assumes in planning time for reserve lessons. For example, in the winter at a temperature below 14 degrees, lessons on the street are canceled, and the occupation is transferred to the hall. In addition, the thematic planning assumes a reserve time and additional preparation for sports competitions, sports days. Depending on the direction of activity chosen by the teacher, the elements of a particular sport can be included in the planning as an optional part.