Recipe for meatballs from steers for any taste
Each experienced housewife has her own special recipe for meatballs from steers. It all depends on what products are currently at her fingertips.
The popular version
A bull-fish is a sea fish, which lives incoastal areas and is an object of mass fishing. In our country it has been popular since Soviet times. Therefore, the preparation of her various dishes for many housewives has long been a common thing.
The simplest recipe for meatballs from steers includes the following mandatory products:
on 1.5 kilograms of fresh-frozen fish 2 eggs, 100 grams of loaf or white bread, onion, salt, a little milk, pepper, vegetable oil and breadcrumbs.
The recipe for cutlets from steers is very simple. It consists of the following stages:
- To begin with, the fish should be thawed. Then you have to cut off her head, tail and remove all the insides.
- Remove the fillet from the remaining carcass.
- Soak the loaf in milk.
- Peel the chopped onion (but not very finely), and then pass it in the oil.
- Ingredients gather together and prepare the stuffing.
- From the resulting mixture to form a workpiece, roll it well in breadcrumbs, and then fry to a characteristic crust from two sides in a frying pan.
- Finished cutlets put in a pan, pour half a glass of cold water and put on fire.
To extinguish it will take no more than half an hour. After that, the products can be laid out on a plate and served with a side dish to the table.
Cutlets from fish are very useful for humanorganism. They contain a huge amount of vitamins, important amino acids and phosphorus. It is also interesting that such cutlets are digested much faster than similar meat products. Yes, and the taste is much softer and more tender. All this makes fish cutlets an ideal dietary dish. And doctors advise as often as possible to include them in the daily diet. For this, you can offer the fastest and most economical recipe for meatballs from steers. For work you will need:
for a pound of fish, 3 slices of bread, a little dill and a red Bulgarian pepper.
- First steers must be cleaned and removed from them all hard parts (tail, head and fins).
- Bread soaked in water.
- Prepared fish carcasses pass through a meat grinder.
- Pepper cut into thin strips.
- Finely chop the greens.
- Ingredients gather in one container and carefully mix the stuffing.
- Form a neat oval billet from it.
- Put them in a steamer or multivark.
In a few minutes juicy cutlets will be ready. By the way, instead of peppers, you can use, for example, potatoes. It will also be very tasty.
Fish cutlets from steers can also be cooked in the oven. There are many different options for this.
For example, you can try the following recipe:
for 400 grams of fillet you need 1 onion, half a glass of milk and rice, 40 grams of butter, a little vegetable oil and 90 grams of flour.
In this case, the following steps must be taken:
- Boil the rice until it becomes viscous. Carefully drain the water.
- Fillet together with onion to pass through a meat grinder.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the prepared mass and thoroughly mince the stuffing. It should be as homogeneous and soft as possible.
- Cutlets cut in flour, and then fry slightly on a baking sheet in the oven with the addition of oil.
- Prepare a dressing by mixing the remaining fat with milk.
- Pour the resulting mass of cutlets on a baking sheet and send them back to the oven. As soon as the liquid evaporates as much as possible, the dish can be considered ready.
Delicate fragrant patties will look great in a plate with any side dish (porridge, mashed potatoes or stewed vegetables).
Dish for big and small
Many children and adults are very fond of fish cutlets. Tasty and nutritious they can be prepared using the simplest products:
per kilo of fillet (or small steaks) 1 onion head, 8 grams of sugar, 10 grams of manga, a third of a teaspoon of ground pepper, 5 grams of salt, a glass of vegetable oil and 10 grams of biscuit breadcrumbs.
Everything is done very simply and quickly:
- First, the fish must be turned into minced meat. For this, it is better to use a meat grinder.
- Similarly, chop the onions.
- Combine all the ingredients (except for biscuits) and mix the stuffing.
- Using wet hands, smooth flat oval blanks.
- Lightly pan them, and then fry in large quantities of oil (deep-fried).
Readiness of cutlets will be immediately noticeablecharacteristic crust. As a garnish, boiled potatoes and lots of fresh greens are perfect. And for children it is better to cook mashed potatoes or stewed vegetables. If no option is suitable, then you can eat only the cutlets themselves. From this they will not become worse.