How to properly organize the physical education of preschoolers
To be healthy, we must move! This is an axiom that does not require proof. Active movements develop the most important muscle groups, increase the elasticity of ligaments and joint mobility, increase the efficiency of the heart. Improves the blood supply of all organs and tissues, increases the vital capacity of the lungs, enriches the blood with oxygen, therefore, all kinds of metabolism actively flow.
Physical education in kindergarten has a number offeatures. Firstly, when composing sets of exercises, one must not forget that they are understandable for children, simple and interesting. To change such complexes it is necessary not less often, than time in two weeks.
Secondly, the sports pause must necessarily alternate with quiet activities and games, so that the child does not overwork.
Full-fledged physical education of preschool childrenIt is also difficult to imagine without moving games. Teachers recommend from the early age to introduce children to sports team games. They not only develop the speed of reaction, physical abilities of the child, but also help him learn to interact and understand in the team.
Currently in sports storesThere is a wide range of simulators that can help to conduct physical education of preschool children. But do not rush to buy some "heaped" simulator or sports complex. At first, the child has enough simple and familiar items from his childhood: a ball, a rope, a hoop, a gymnastic stick.
Strengthen the crossbar in the doorway, bedunder it a foam mattress - and a sports projectile is ready. Hang it to the crossbar of the ring, here reinforce the rope - and now your child already owns his own mini-gym, which almost does not occupy space, but allows the baby to climb, swing, and lose excess excessive energy.
The program of upbringing of children of preschool age inkindergarten has always included morning exercises, as an indispensable way to involve children from a very early age in physical education. Classes conducted by professionals, make even slow-moving and shy guys move actively, getting a charge of cheerfulness for a whole day.
It is necessary to carry out the exercise independently, of course, in accordance with the rules on which the physical education of preschool children is based.
1. Start classes with simple and easy movements, gradually moving to more complex and difficult, gradually speeding up the pace and duration.
2. If possible, the load should receive all the major muscle groups - the arms and shoulder girdle, trunk, legs and pelvis with a gradual increase in the amplitude of the movements.
3. During the exercises, the child's breathing should be smooth, deep and rhythmic. If breathing is lost, you need to reduce the load or slow down the tempo.
4. Charge should be complete and consist of 8-10 exercises, which are selected according to the age of the child.
5. In the warm season, the physical education of preschool children is best conducted outdoors, and in cold weather - in a well-ventilated room. So, more oxygen enters the bloodstream, the excretion of metabolic products is accelerated.
6. Ideally, charging should end with water procedures (douche, contrast shower, swimming in a lake or river).
To competently organize physical exercisesculture for the child, it must be remembered that the basis of success in this matter is regularity. For example, daily exercise, such as fast walking or cycling, should take at least 30 minutes. Try to introduce it into the child's habit, this will help him develop physical fitness.