The preparation "Theeralgen": reviews, properties, price
The drug "Terialzhen" is antipsychoticmeans (neuroleptic), which has a moderate spasmolytic, antihistamine action and has a blocking serotonin and alpha-adrenaline property. Among other things, the drug is able to stop the emetic process, cough and helps the body as a sedative and hypnotic.
The composition of the "Terialzhen" means alimezamine- an active component, a substance that blocks the receptors of dopamine D2. This is what determines the antipsychotic effect of this drug. The sedative property is manifested as a result of the effect of the agent due to blockade of the adrenaline receptors in the brainstem of the head.
Indications for use
The drug "Terialzhen" is shown to be usedpatients who suffer from conditions similar to neuroses that have an organic and endogenous etiology. For the treatment of conditions characterized by a predominance of hypochondriac, sensopathic, phobic and psycho vegetative disorders, this medication is also used.
With depressive, anxious conditions,psychopathy with asthenic abnormalities in the framework of borderline and vascular diseases tablets "Terialzhen" are appointed. Reviews on the effect of the drug confirm its effectiveness in these cases.
Means "Terialzhen" can also be recommended to people who have various kinds
the origin of the problem with sleep. Also, the drug is effective in the treatment of allergic reactions. He quickly relieves in this case from the symptoms of abnormalities.
Side effect of the drug
Do negative consequences arise ifto use means "Terialzhen"? Feedback from patients who sought help with this drug suggests that unwanted side effects are rare. They arise only if the dosage prescribed by the therapist is exceeded. The following deviations may occur:
- Possible manifestations of drowsiness, asthenia, severefatigue, a reaction of paradoxical content (nightmares, for example), confusion in consciousness. In addition to all this, sleep apnea can increase, there may be cramps. Such negative phenomena can manifest themselves on the part of the nervous system if you use incorrectly the "Terialzhen" preparation. The patient's feedback is confirmed by such data.
- Decreased visual acuity, noise and tinnitus - the reaction of the senses.
- Dizziness, increased heart rate as a response of the vessels and the heart.
Other adverse reactions of the body
Among laboratory indicators ispositive pregnancy test (false), if you abuse the drug "Teralidzhen." Reviews of negative content from patients confirm this fact.
Also, among other things, such deviations may occur:
- Constipation, anorexia, intestinal atony, dry mucous in the oral cavity - the reaction of the digestive tract.
- Increased viscosity of secretions secreted by the bronchi as a response of the respiratory system.
- Quincke edema, dermatitis, photosensitization, urticaria - an allergic reaction.
- Other manifestations of a negative nature: muscle relaxation, reduced functionality of the brain, excessive sweating.
In the following diseases and conditions, the use of the drug "Teralidzhen" is prohibited:
- glaucoma is closed-angle;
- liver disease, severe kidney disease;
- hyperplasia of the prostate;
- myasthenia gravis;
- Parkinson's disease;
- Reye's syndrome;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- patient age less than 7 years.
With extreme caution it is recommended to take the drug in case of:
- chronic alcoholism;
- complications from the use of a number of fetoniasins;
- bladder neck obstruction;
- arterial hypotension.
Dosing and Administration
The drug is taken orally. In this case, the daily dose is divided into several doses. After about 15-20 minutes after drinking, the drug "Teraligen" begins to act. Instructions for use, patient testimonials - both that and another is a confirmation of such rapid absorption of the drug in the body. In this case, the effect of the drug lasts at least 6 and not more than 8 hours. To obtain the effect of sleeping pills, an adult needs from 5 to 10 mg of the drug "Teralidzhen" per day, and for anxiolytic, from 60 to 80 mg.
Depending on body weight and age, the drugallowed for use by children from 7 years. For the effects of "Teralidzhen" as a soporific, the child is prescribed from 2.5 to 5 mg of the drug per day, anxiolytic - from 20 to 40 mg. To get rid of the symptoms of allergic manifestations, it is recommended from 5 to 20 mg per day. If a child has a psychotic state, the dose can be increased to 60 mg per day.
Interaction with other drugs
The medicine "Teraligen" has the abilityenhance the effects of opioid analgesics, tranquilizers, neuroleptics, as well as agents used for anesthesia. With simultaneous use of the drug with the listed drugs should adjust its dosage.
The interaction of the drug "Teraligen" withephedrine, dopamine, amphetamine derivatives weakens the effectiveness of the latter. With simultaneous use of the drug with ethanol and means that suppress the nervous system, there is its complete oppression.
Adjust the dose of the drug "Teralidzhen"necessary in the case of its use in conjunction with barbiturates and antiepileptic substances. Otherwise, the threshold of convulsive readiness may be reduced
The simultaneous use of the drug "Teralidzhen" with beta-blockers of adrenaline increases the concentration of the latter in the plasma, as a result of which the arrhythmia begins and the blood pressure decreases.
Cost of medicinal product
Can anyone afford to buy the drug?"Teraligen"? Reviews, price - both of these factors give a positive answer. Patients in need of such an effective drug, he "can afford." The cost of the “Teralidzhen” product ranges from 208 rubles for 25 tablets to 438 rubles for 50 tablets (5 mg dosage). When buying this drug, you should consider the fact that it is available in pharmacies only by prescription.