How to make an autumn bouquet of chocolates with your own hands?
Gifts with their own hands will always be appreciated,of course, if they are executed qualitatively and beautifully. The breed does not require special resources for their production, the main thing is fantasy. Autumn bouquets of sweets with their own hands - it's not only beautiful, but also delicious. However, such work requires time, attention, accuracy and great desire. In addition, outside the window, and this is the richest time for gifts, you can find a large amount of free exclusive material for your idea.
If you really decided to translate intothe reality is such a congratulation, then it is worth taking into account the costs of the necessary materials. First of all, you need to study everything well to create a truly beautiful and interesting gift that will suit any autumn holiday.
Necessary tools and materials
You can not list a specific list of materials andtools, it all depends on your imagination. To decorate an autumn bouquet from sweets, you can use anything, we draw your attention only to its main components:
- corrugated paper;
- leaves, acorns, small twigs;
- decorative scots;
- frame (foam plastic, foam rubber, fixed assembly foam);
- decoration items;
- glue (it is desirable to use a glue gun, it greatly simplifies the work).
You can choose everything that seems to youinteresting and suitable for the composition. Use different ribbons, bows, decorative flowers, beads, buttons, exclusive threads, fabric. Everything that comes to your mind can be realized in reality, the main thing is not to overdo it. Now there are many different shops for needlewomen, there you can find the necessary tools, or just order them on the Internet.
If you use wire as a wire frame, be sure to figure out how to disguise it.
For a basis can approach a cardboard, ware, baskets. You can apply a variety of interior items. If you want your autumn bouquet of chocolates to be unique, do not use trite materials, include fantasy.
How to make flowers?
First of all you need to learn how to make buds. This is the basis of any composition. Skilful masters sometimes create real masterpieces, which are difficult to distinguish from natural colors. Here your imagination is unlimited. For example, you can take as a base a rose - the queen of flowers, the tender lilies will look original, the carnations will perfectly suit the holiday on May 9, the peonies will add creativity to your creativity, and you can collect several types of flowers in one bouquet. Feel free to implement your fantasies. For an example, here are a couple of options for a photo of an autumn bouquet of chocolates.
Step-by-step creation of a flower
Create an autumn bouquet of chocolates and corrugated paper is not as difficult as it might seem at first glance. We offer you one of the options for creating a flower with a step-by-step guide.
Prepare the material and cut it into wide strips.
Secure each part in the middle with a string or wire, fold it in half. On the opposite side, cut the edges in a semicircle and twist using needles or a pencil.
In the next step, you will need candy. Prefer sweets round or oval. The treat should be attached to a toothpick (you can use wire, branch or any other material). Petal cut in half in the place where there was a thread, and wrap around candy. Secure the crimped paper with wire, thread, or glue.
Keep on sticking petals overlaying themEach other. After the flower is ready, complete it with green paper, thus hiding the not very beautiful anchoring points of the petals, and add leaves.
The principle of creating a flower is simple and clear. Taking it as a basis, you can create a variety of compositions, changing color, material, number of petals, etc.
How to make an autumn bouquet of candy?
Once you have mastered the different typescreating individual colors can go to the implementation of the idea itself. We need to come up with a design and find the remaining decor. Autumn is generous not only for gifts, but also for holidays: September 1, Teacher's Day, International Literacy Day, Peace Day, Day of Older Persons, Halloween, Harvest Festival, etc. To make a gift look like it’s necessary to match the day. For example, a teacher can decorate a present with colored pencils or leaves from a notebook, but on Halloween beautiful flowers from candies can be “planted” in a pumpkin. The idea gives a lot of opportunities, most importantly, do not miss them. The principle of creation is one, only the design of the bouquet is different. The action algorithm is as follows:
- preparation and collection of necessary materials;
- the creation of flowers and buds in which the sweetness itself is placed;
- gluing twigs and leaves;
- creating a framework;
- decorating the base with flowers and other elements.
Optionally, additional decor (acorns, bright autumn leaves, branches, etc.) is added.
The final touch may be refinementfloral frame: tying tape, adding ribbons, butterflies and other accessories. The process is simple and quite interesting. A bouquet of candies “Autumn Waltz” will look beautiful, they have a suitable shape and a candy wrapper made of foil, which looks very impressive.
If you decide to conquer your child's teacher,You can create a unique gift for the teacher together with the child. It is worth working on its creation, but it's worth it. How to create an autumn bouquet of candy teacher?
- autumn leaves;
- double-sided and decorative adhesive tape;
- ribbons, decorative threads, lace (which is at hand);
- corrugated colored paper;
- color foil;
- base materials;
- colour pencils.
We begin our work. The process does not take much time, but requires special care and attention.
- Select the color of the paper. Cut it into strips (width and height depends on the size of the flower). Then cut one side of the fence.
- Wrap the candy in the resulting detail and fasten it on the end with an elastic band. Sticking cola slightly rounded to give a resemblance to real flowers.
- We make as many flowers as you need for a bouquet.
- Take the paper of any other color. Make five hearts, and cut off their pointed tips. Stretch the middle. With the help of the needles we wrap the edges beautifully. Candy pack in the resulting petals. Layering one on another in order to create a rose.
- Cut one long and several short pieceswire. We fix on the end of each sweet. We wrap our future “berry” with red foil, and below we secure and decorate the entire branch with green tape. We connect all the components.
- Make wire frame conical shape or take already finished.
- From the middle to the edges from the inside we lay the living leaves and fasten them.
- We add a stalk to our buds, using wire and decorative scotch.
- Putting a bouquet on the frame. Add decorations.
- Fasten on the wire colored pencils and insert into the composition, among the flowers.
- We decorate the frame with a shade of corrugated paper, similar to that decorated with live plants.
- Around the wrapper, where the stems are located, glue the pencils on a double-sided tape.
- We beautifully tie up the composition with a ribbon and the autumn bouquet of sweets is ready!
You can add whatever you want there. Just stick to the chosen style and remember who this souvenir is meant for. The advantages of such creativity is that you can prepare it in advance for the holiday. After all, a paper gift will not be able to spoil, even in the absence of water.
It is important to consider what sweets liketo kid. Naturally, it is better not to use treats with the addition of liquor or brandy. All children love sweets, which means they need to put more sweets, chocolates and candies, but less paper and various fillers.
Completely the opposite situation. In the composition, which is intended for a man should use candy and dark chocolate varieties with brandy or liquor. In addition, you can decorate the bouquet with a miniature bottle of Jack Daniels. If you wish, you can make a combined bouquet, diluting sweets with banknotes.
Small bouquets of sweets and other sweetswill be appropriate at large-scale events in which many people participate: weddings, anniversaries, corporate events, festivals, matinees at school and kindergarten, etc. Guests will probably be happy with such miniature compliments. Universal option for congratulations with a small amount of costs.
What could be more beautiful than an autumn wedding ?! In order to organize a themed gala evening, you must carefully consider the decor of the hall. Naturally, preference should be given shades of yellow, orange and brown. Just do not forget that white should also be present. “Sweet” bouquets will be appropriate as a present or table decoration, the decoration of which should correspond to the general idea of the holiday.
These were the basics. We hope that this information was useful to you, and you will definitely try to turn your plans into reality. Autumn bouquets of sweets are just the beginning on the way to creative success, but the start is the most important thing. Try, fantasize and never give up, everything will work out for you.