Symptom of dysbiosis in infants: how to help the baby?
Dysbacteriosis is a violation of the balance of microfloraintestines. It turns out that there are no characteristic symptoms inherent only in this condition, so many are interested in how to detect it in time and begin treatment. It is very important as early as possible to pay attention to the symptom of dysbiosis in infants. A similar condition in newborns may be due to the fact that the baby was too late to put on the chest. It is mother's milk - this is a tool that helps to balance the number of beneficial and harmful bacteria in the intestines of the baby, because it is considered a natural medicine that can restore the intestinal microflora.
Dysbacteriosis in infants: symptoms, treatment and prevention of the disease
The thing is that the baby is sterileintestines, where immediately after the birth, both useful and harmful bacteria begin to be colonized. If the baby begins to breastfeed immediately after birth, then the symptom of dysbacteriosis in infants almost never appears.
Note that this state does not differspecific clinical picture. Its signs are often erased, because the main task of parents - to monitor any suspicious symptoms and timely test feces for dysbiosis.
As a rule, the causes of dysbiosis in infantsare that babies eat artificial mixtures or take antibiotics. And if the spectrum of the drug is wide enough, then the risk of developing this disease is high. If a mother is breastfeeding a baby, she should know that taking such medicines adversely affects not only her health, but also the child's well-being.
The main symptom of dysbacteriosis in infants is a problem with the tummy in a baby. Namely:
- Stomach ache. They can manifest in the form of colic pain, as well as swelling. If the kid constantly feels discomfort, the probability of a dysbacteriosis is great.
- Violations of the stool. The child often has diarrhea or constipation, difficulty in the process of defecation or in the stool contains undigested food particles.
- The feces have an unpleasant smell and an unusual color: they become greenish, with an admixture of mucus.
- Another symptom of dysbiosis in infants is frequent regurgitation and increased gas production.
- Disorders of the child's psychophysical state. He becomes capricious, nervous and irritable. The baby can also lose weight, cry constantly and suffer from a lack of appetite.
It should be remembered that dysbacteriosis is notdisease, and violation. However, this situation is extremely harmful to the child's body. In case of manifestation of this symptomatology for a long period of time, a check for dysbiosis should be carried out. If the imbalance of the intestinal flora takes place, any treatment for babies should be carried out under the strict supervision of a specialist. The fact that the intestine of the child is not yet fully formed, and the enzymatic system is extremely unstable, and all this can be damaged by the use of improperly selected drugs. Therefore, the main thing is not only to notice the symptoms of dysbiosis in infants at the right time, but also to seek qualified treatment as soon as possible.