Credit, tax and financial policies of the enterprise
Finance is a basic category, historicallyFormation of commodity-money relations. Then the financial policy of the enterprise is a complex of measures that is carried out by the administration, the owner, the work collective in order to find finance and use them to carry out the main tasks and functions.
Thus, scientifically basedthe concept of financial activity, defines the key areas for spending financial funds, focusing on short-, medium- and long-term periods, paying attention to the practical implementation of the developed strategy.
The financial policy of the enterprise is developedon the basis of studying the demand for manufactured products, evaluating the material, financial, intellectual, labor, information resources of the organization and preliminary forecasting of the results of economic activities.
The set goals of the enterprise, its position onmarket, the developed concept of financial activity has an impact on the direction of spending the company's financial resources. The financial policy of the enterprise is subordinated to the main goal - to use and increase its financial potential most effectively and fully.
The financial policy is concluded in the purposeful use of financial resources to achieve the tactical and strategic objectives that are determined by the charter of the enterprise.
The financial policy includes the following links:
1) the development of the concept of cash management of the enterprise, which will provide the optimal combination of protection against commercial risks and high profitability;
2) determining the main directions for spending financial funds for a specific period: a decade, a month, etc., as well as for the short term;
3) implementation of practical actions that are aimed at achieving specific goals.
The financial policy for the duration of the nature and the period of tasks to be solved is classified into:
- Financial tactics
- Financial strategy.
The financial policy of the enterprise is closelyis interconnected with the financial policy of the state, therefore it is considered in the complex. The macroeconomic, external environment influences the enterprise's activity more than the microeconomic, internal environment. Therefore, the financial policy of a particular enterprise depends on what priorities are outlined in the financial policy in the state, on its reality and validity.
The credit policy of the enterprise allowsreduce receivables, and then, competently manage it. The credit policy of the enterprise is a certain code of rules, which determines the procedure for collecting receivables and obtaining trade credit. In most cases, it is developed and adopted for a calendar year, and subsequently revised in accordance with efficiency, and adjusted for the company's goals and objectives in the current market conditions.
A competent credit policy consists of three large blocks of work, which are conducted continuously:
- the provision of commercial credit (for how long, to whom, to what extent, etc.);
- regular audit of accounts receivable;
- Adoption of timely and adequate measures to collect arrears.
The tax policy of the enterprise is aa system of methods, techniques, methods that allow you to maintain tax records, and also to formulate, optimize, calculate and analyze tax indicators. Tax indicators are the amount of tax payments, including:
- the share of fees and taxes in the liabilities and assets of the enterprise;
- the ratio of the amounts of different taxes;
- tax solvency of the enterprise, etc. </ ul </ p>