Gemini is fraternal and odnoyaytsevye: differences
The birth of a child is an unusual, fascinating moment. The whole life of a young mother begins to revolve around a small miracle that has come to the world. And if a woman is given two (or more) toddlers, then happiness becomes more.
The birth of twins carries with it excitement, forthcoming cares for care, sleepless nights, however the moment of the birth of children is filled with happiness.
Kinds of twins
If a woman has a multiplepregnancy, then she will have twins. Children can be both absolutely identical, and in general little similar, and even heterosexual. All this depends on how the fertilization of the egg occurred. Depending on this, the twins are divided into:
- single-egg (monozygotic);
- raznoyaytsevyh (dizygotic).
The birth of two absolutely identical children remains a mystery for mankind. Why at the initial stage begins to share the egg and create the same embryos, remains unknown.
Monozygotic twins are the resultfertilization of one egg with one sperm. The resultant diploid cell begins to divide, resulting in the formation of independent embryos. More often there are two, but there may be more. The likelihood of future babies from such a pregnancy is determined by the time of separation of embryos. If it occurred in the first 5 days, the embryos each have their own placenta and amniotic fluid. In this case, there will be minor differences in the appearance of future babies. If the division has come after the fifth day, the embryos have one common placenta and their similarity becomes absolute.
An interesting fact: monozygotic twins in most cases have identical fingerprints.
The reasons for the division of the zygoteon two or more identical embryos, have not yet been studied. The probability of the birth of identical children is 3 to 1000 and does not depend on heredity.
Gemini with different sizes
The creation of such twins is the result offertilization of two eggs with different spermatozoa. With intrauterine development, each embryo has its own placenta and develops independently of the other. Dizygotic twins can be either unisexual or unisexual. They will have an external resemblance, like those of brothers and sisters who have come into being from the usual single-pregnancy.
Gemini with different sizes conceived may be a difference of several hours, and perhaps even a few days.
Features of development of dizygotic twins
There are known such facts about the born differently twins:
- their genes coincide by about 40-50%;
- each embryo has its own placenta and its amniotic fluid;
- born babies can be either same-sex or heterosexual;
- children may have different blood types;
- the likelihood of their occurrence increases in women older than 35 years;
- as a result of IVF procedures, twins appear most frequently, as several fertilized eggs are planted by a woman.
Is it real to plan the birth of twins?
The birth of a child is an unusual, charminga feeling that arises in a young mother who gave birth to a child. And the birth of twins (twins) is even more conducive to a sense of happiness. However, it is impossible to plan their appearance.
When fertilizing an egg,information about the future baby, and about what kind of pregnancy it will be - singleton or multiple, so it is impossible to influence this process naturally. One can only find out the factors, which, if observed, increase the likelihood of the appearance of twins.
These factors include:
- pregnancy at the age of 35-39 years;
- the presence of twins in the generation (the appearance of monogamous is not connected with hereditary factors.) To date, it has not been studied why and under what conditions the oocyte begins to divide);
- short menstrual cycle (20-21 days) - with this cycle the probability of maturation of several eggs increases;
- treatment for infertility. In the treatment of infertility hormonal drugs are used that stimulate the maturation of the egg and ovulation, the result can be a multiple pregnancy;
- artificial insemination - extracorporeal, often leads to the birth of twins or even more babies.
Differences between twins and twins
It is possible to sum up with respect to whatidentical twins from raznoyaytsevyh. Let's consider the characteristic features that will be possessed by babies born in a multiple pregnancy.
- Children have an identical similarity, but in some moments it can be mirrored. For example, a mirror image of the existing moles.
- In addition to the external similarity, the physique, the structure of the hair, the arrangement of the teeth, the timbre of the voice, and even the thoughts are quite similar.
- They have the same blood type and most often similar fingerprints.
- They are always same-sex, they are also called natural clones.
- It is impossible to plan the birth of monozygotic twins.
Twins are frivolous:
- There are both same-sex and opposite sex.
- Can have different blood groups.
- External resemblance is superficial.
As can be seen, the similarities between identical andThere are no fraternal twins, only one name is "twins". At the same time, it is customary in the people to call identical twins twins, and raznoyaytsevyh - twins, triplets, etc. The differences between them begin to manifest from the moment of conception.
Appearance as a result of one pregnancy of two andmore toddlers bring with them the increased attention of surrounding people to children. In this case, the identical twins look like ordinary brothers and sisters (2 sisters or 2 brothers), so they do not attract close attention.
Odnoyaytsevye same twins always cause interest insociety. Most likely, this is due to the rarity of such a phenomenon. Therefore, seeing two absolutely identical people, a passerby will necessarily stop their eyes on them.
In doing so, it is necessary to know that the prolificpregnancy is observed under special control, as the body experiences a greater load than with normal pregnancy. The future mother should be attentive to her health. Therefore, in order to give birth to healthy twins, it is necessary to listen to the recommendations of the doctor, then the moment of meeting with the kids will be filled with only positive.