Protekon: instructions for use
People who are faced with diseasesthe musculoskeletal system, they know how painful such pathologies are. The ailments can aggravate at absolutely inopportune moments. And sometimes they can even lead to disability. To reduce the painful discomfort, patients are prescribed medication. An excellent drug that can reduce the negative symptoms is the drug "Protecon". The instruction allows to understand, what is this means and at what pathologies it will bring simplification.
Description of the medicine
Preparation "Protekon" instructions for usecharacterizes as a combined chondroprotector. The medication is used in therapy of the pathology of the musculoskeletal system. The medicine is prescribed for patients who are diagnosed with osteoarthritis of different localization.
The drug has such effects:
The medicine is made in tablet form. The pills of yellow color differ in oval form, on both sides they are convex. Above, the tablets are coated.
Structure of the preparation
The drug "Protecon" instruction, as mentioned above, recommends taking with the various diseases of the joints, the spine. The drug has an effective effect due to its composition.
The main substances of this medication are:
- chondroitin sulfate.
It is they who endow this remedy with all the positive characteristics, thanks to which the necessary effect on the human body is provided.
What are the properties of "Protecon"? The instruction for use contains the following information on this account:
- Glucosamine. The component provides regeneration of cartilaginous tissues. It replenishes the deficiency of glucosamine in the body. The substance stimulates the formation of chondroitinsulfuric acid. This drug ingredient stops the progression of the degenerative process in the joints, ensures the normalization of calcium deposition in bone tissues. Glucosamine promotes the restoration of lost joint function. In addition, it eliminates pain.
- Chondroitin sulfate. The component is characterized by chondroprotective action. It activates regenerative processes in cartilaginous tissues. The substance has analgesic, anti-inflammatory effect. Reduces calcium loss, provides a deceleration of degenerative processes in the cartilage. In addition, the component protects the connective tissues from compression. The substance provides lubrication of the articular surfaces. He has another positive effect: chondroitin sulfate normalizes the production of joint fluid.
Thus, the drug provides all the necessary effects in the pathology of the musculoskeletal system:
- reduces pain or completely eliminates it;
- restores elasticity of cartilage;
- improves the mobility of joints;
- provides a curative effect in injuries and diseases.
Indications for prescription
The "Protekon" medication is recommended for use in a variety of pathologies:
- osteoarthrosis of various localization (arthrosis of the hip, knee joints, spondyloarthrosis, intervertebral osteochondrosis);
- chondromalacia of the knee;
- shoulder and shoulder periarthritis.
The drug is recommended in complex therapyailments of the musculoskeletal system. It is prescribed for posttraumatic conditions. It will provide a beneficial effect in any diseases that are accompanied by degenerative-dystrophic disorders in articular cartilage.
It is completely undesirable to resort to self-treatment. It is best that the doctor recommends a scheme for taking this medicine. After all, therapy is selected for each patient individually, taking into account his age, the characteristics of the disease and health status.
For informational purposes, we will consider how to use the "Protecon" (tablets) instructions for use.
The abstract contains the following information:
- The remedy is intended for patients over 12 years of age.
- Tablets are consumed inside. Wash them with plain water.
- When the articular cartilage is destroyedthe following scheme of therapy is recommended. During the first 3 weeks, you need to drink 1 pill every three days. Then switch to the use of tablets of 1 pc. twice a day. This therapy lasts about 3 months.
- For the restoration of articular cartilage, treatment according to the scheme described above is recommended 2-3 times a year.
- In the case of severe pathologies, the doctor can prescribe continuous therapy for 3 years.
- If the drug is used for symptomatictreatment (pain reduction, mobility of joints), then it is also administered according to the scheme described above. However, the duration of treatment is 1-1.5 months.
- The medicine is allowed to take in combination with analgesics.
Be sure to read the restrictions onuse of this medicine. After all, the drug, like other medicines, has a number of contraindications. Do not forget that the most correct decision is to consult a doctor. The specialist will easily select the necessary therapy, which will provide the necessary impact on the body and will not cause harm.
Who should refrain from taking Protecon? Tablets (instructions - a direct confirmation of this) are prohibited for use when:
- chronic kidney pathology, liver, accompanied by impaired function in the stage of decompensation;
- predisposition to bleeding;
- diabetes mellitus;
- individual sensitivity;
- allergies to the ingredients of the medication;
- in childhood (up to 12 years).
Can provoke undesirable manifestations"Protekon" tablets? The instruction, the patients' testimonies indicate that the medicine is mostly well tolerated. However, the risk of side effects can not be ruled out.
During therapy, patients may encounter such reactions:
- Allergy. It manifests itself in the form of hives, rashes. Often accompanied by itching. Such reactions are of a moderate nature.
- Disturbances of the digestive tract. The patient may experience nausea, sudden vomiting. Some patients feel flatulence, pain in the stomach. Sometimes there are complaints about the occurrence of diarrhea or constipation.
- Neurological disorders. There may be a headache, dizziness. Patients may experience sudden drowsiness or suffer from insomnia. In some cases, the medication is accompanied by a feeling of fatigue.
Be sure to pay attention to the features of the drug "Protecon". The instruction will help you understand the nuances:
- Glucosamine is able to increase absorption in the gastrointestinal tract of tetracycline antibiotics, and penicillins - to reduce.
- The medicine is allowed to combine with NSAIDs and glucocorticosteroids. In this case, the anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect on the body increases.
- Significantly improved the effectiveness of therapy, if the diet of the patient is enriched with vitamins C, A, manganese salts, copper, magnesium, selenium, zinc.
- It is recommended to refrain from transport management if the medication provoked dizziness.
Opinions about the medicine
Now you know how the "Protekon" medication is positioned. The patients' feedback allows us to understand whether the remedy is really as effective as the abstract shows.
People who have encountered quite unpleasantpathologies of the musculoskeletal system, claim that the medicine helps. It perfectly removes inflammation, eliminates the painful discomfort. At the same time it provides a sufficiently long positive effect.