Why did my hair fall out after birth and how to deal with it?
Many women after the birth of the baby are facingwith such a problem as hair loss. In most cases, such a nuisance occurs after three months from the birth of the child. The luxurious curls, which were docile, soft and shiny during pregnancy, began to fall off precipitously. Why is this happening? What should I do if my hair falls out after childbirth? Answers to these questions will try to give in the article below.
Interesting fact: according to the estimates of scientists, while waiting for the child's hair, the woman becomes more than 30%, but after the birth of the long-awaited baby, the young mother may say goodbye to about the same amount of her braid. Why did my hair fall out after childbirth? Let's try to figure it out. The reasons for this phenomenon can be several at once:
1. Hormonal restructuring. When a woman carries a child, progesterone hormone begins to be actively produced in her body. It is he who influences the condition of the head of hear, making it obedient and dense. But the pregnancy was over, and the hair fell out after the birth, as the content of the hormone responsible for the condition of the ringlets began to decline rapidly. It is such a leap and is the main culprit in the loss of precious prjadok.
2. Vitamin fasting after childbirth. During pregnancy, the future mother took special vitamin complexes, ate everything that her body required. But here the baby appeared, and the caring woman begins to deny herself everything, so that the child suddenly does not have an allergy, depriving himself of the necessary substances. That's why you need to take vitamins not only during pregnancy, but also after it.
3. Stress. With the birth of a child, the mother often forgets about rest and sleep, experiencing constant fatigue, drowsiness, she worries day and night for her child. All this is accumulated as a snowball and can result in postpartum depression, which negatively affects the appearance of a woman, in particular, on her hair. In this case, the help of close and dear people is very important, which should take some of the worries on themselves so that the young mother can at least rest a little.
How to treat hair loss? Is there any way to influence this process? This phenomenon, if it is not associated with any disease, as a rule, gradually passes, this period can take from 6 to 12 months. At this time, the level of hormones in the woman's body is normalized, the loss ceases. But if you follow some recommendations, you can significantly improve the condition of the curls and reduce the number of hair loss. Do it easily and independently, without going through expensive procedures in beauty salons and without resorting to drug treatment. Shevelura after childbirth requires special care, observing certain rules, you can forget about its loss.
In tap water contain such elements,as magnesium, chlorine, calcium, as well as various salts, acids and phosphates. Such a composition negatively affects the structure of the hair, their growth slows down, they become unruly, brittle and lose their luster. To soften such a liquid, it is enough to make several manipulations: to defend the water that you are going to wash your head for at least six hours, during which time heavy metals and salts should settle. Before use, add 3-4 drops of ammonia and juice of half a lemon to it. Also, to soften water, you can use dry wine. And, by the way, do not wash your hair with hot water, its optimum temperature is 36 degrees. Cool will also save ringlets from excessive fat and give them shine.
Properly selected shampoo - a pledge of health of hair
In modern means, there are so many differentadditives that they not only cleanse the hair, but also wash off the protective layer from them, making them fragile. To choose the right shampoo, you should familiarize yourself with its composition when buying. It is best if the package indicates such components: TEA Lauryl Sulfate or TEA Laureth Sulfate, they are the safest. It is also not bad to choose the right balm, because it contains therapeutic additives that strengthen the structure of the hair.
Those who have lost their hair after childbirth, it is not superfluous to follow certain recommendations:
- It should be very carefully washed off the detergent from the hair.
- Hair should be dried only with a towel (without using a hair dryer).
- Comb it is better to use with wooden denticles (so, hair breaks less).
- Shevelyru should be combed only after it completely dries.
If you constantly adhere to these simple rules, you can significantly reduce the number of hairs that have fallen out after pregnancy, and also improve the structure of the strands and their appearance.