Pain in the right hypochondrium, giving in the back: the causes
Pain in the right hypochondrium, giving in the back, -a fairly common complaint patients clinics. In fact, this is a nonspecific symptom that occurs when the work of various organs is disrupted. Soreness in this case may indicate problems with the liver, gall bladder, kidneys and even the heart. That's why you can not do without the help of a specialist.
Why are there pains in this area?
In the right upper part of the thoracic cavitythere are such organs as: liver, gall bladder and pancreas. Certainly, most often pain in the right hypochondrium, giving in the back, a scapula or hand is associated with a digestive tract disturbance.
- First of all, it is worth mentioning variousliver diseases, which are often the cause of soreness. Such a symptom indicates acute hepatitis - in such cases, there is an increase in temperature, weakness, jaundice. By the way, the inflammation of the liver can be caused by an infection or can result from poisoning with poisons, drugs and alcohol.
- Sharp, sharp pain in the right hypochondriumoccurs with acute cholecystitis (inflammatory process in the gallbladder). For reasons also include cholelithiasis and dyskinesia of bile ducts. In diseases of the gallbladder, there are other symptoms - pain is greatly increased after eating fatty foods and gives to the shoulder or shoulder blade, in some cases nausea and severe vomiting, and sometimes fever.
- Tinea, in the right upper quadrant give inback pulsation, are often a symptom of acute pancreatitis - a disease accompanied by inflammation of the pancreatic tissue. Attacks in this state are extremely severe and are accompanied not only by pain, but also by constant nausea, unceasing vomiting, weakness, and fever.
- To the reasons of discomfort it is possible to carry a ulcerduodenum. Patients with this diagnosis suffer from acute attacks of pain that occur both on an empty stomach and after eating (sometimes at night), as well as nausea, vomiting with blood, bloating and flatulence.
It should be noted that soreness can also be indicative of completely different violations - they should also be read.
- Heart failure often leads to stagnation of blood in the lungs and liver, which is accompanied by a bursting pain on the right side.
- In some people, the appendix is located very close to the liver, so the inflammation of the appendix can lead to the appearance of soreness.
- Pain in the right hypochondrium, giving in the back,sometimes occur with kidney disease. For example, discomfort is often the result of urolithiasis, pyelonephritis, etc. It should be noted that such disorders are also accompanied by problems with urination, as well as an increase in body temperature.
The right hypochondrium hurts: what to do?
In such cases it is not necessary to engage inself-medicate or ignore the pain. Yes, discomfort can be eliminated with spasmolytic and pain medications. But to the doctor it is necessary to address in any case, since it is important to determine the cause of the onset of pain attacks, and for this additional tests and tests are needed.