Which denture is better to install
Prosthetic dentistryprocedure, one thought of which frightens many people. And very vain. Modern medical technologies have moved so far that today prostheses not only help restore chewing function, but also look aesthetically pleasing, and even feel just like your own teeth.
Going to the dentist, thus, will save youfrom many problems. The main thing is to choose the right clinic and to choose the right type of prosthesis together with the doctor. If you live in St. Petersburg or temporarily in the territory of this wonderful city, pay attention to the dental clinic "Mark". You will be consulted, selected for you and installed a suitable denture. Which is better to choose?
- partially or completely removable;
Usually it is the specialist who recommends certain dentures. Which are better? Each type has its advantages and disadvantages.
Denture removable can be independentlyset in the oral cavity and remove from it. Adaptation to it occurs quickly enough, and, in addition, such designs are relatively inexpensive. On the other hand, such a prosthesis can break, and then its replacement is required.
Fixed prostheses are installed and reliablyare fixed by the dentist. This process can give the patient some physical discomfort in the early days, and also such constructions are more expensive, however these disadvantages are compensated by attractive appearance, ease of use, durability and durability.
Let's discuss the details of dentures. Which are better for you in your case?
We select suitable removable structures
Partially removable attach to the gums and the patient's remaining teeth. Allocate:
- made of nylon dentures.
Which are better? To determine this, consider their characteristic properties.
- Acrylics are inexpensive, but they cover the sky, which is quite inconvenient. It is not easy to get used to such prostheses.
- Bugelnye attached using hooks. They are more comfortable, because they are based on a thin plate of metal, not interfering with eating and talking.
- Nylon dentures are most often a temporary design that is used if you need to restore the functions of several lost teeth.
Selecting partial removable dentures, whichit is better to use, it is more correct to nevertheless determine together with the attending physician. It will help you choose the best option for your situation.
And what kind of denture is better in the absence of teeth? Perhaps you will be advised to choose a fully removable design of nylon, acrylic or polyurethane. Such prostheses are reliable and easy to care for, but eventually their fixation will weaken, and then you will have to use a special cream.
To this type of prosthesis resorted, if there isone or more decayed teeth that need to be restored. Dental prostheses also have their classification here. Which are better? In this matter, you will also need expert advice.
- Tabs that are used when the patient's toothis destroyed, but the root of it is partially left. To then put the crown, first use the intra-root tab, which ensures the strength of the structure.
- Crowns are made of various materials. The most aesthetic metal-ceramic, but sometimes use metal products.
Such prostheses are durable and reliable, providedif made by a true professional. Therefore, never trust your health to doctors whose professionalism you are not sure of. Apply to reliable dental clinics and often smile to the world.