Interruption in heart function, types of arrhythmias, causes of arrhythmia
What are the most frequent abnormalities in the bodyalarm ordinary, without particular chronic diseases, a person? Of course, a breakdown in the work of the heart! Since this sign can be a trigger for the development of severe, previously absent pathologies.
Pereboy in the work of the heart - is a single ormultiple cases of the appearance of unpleasant sensations in the region of the heart muscle with various manifestations. Namely, "turning over", "fading", stopping (short-term) or "gurgling" in the heart. It can be accompanied by a feeling of "coma" in the throat, a little short of breath, dizziness and even fainting. Sometimes there are interruptions in the heart after eating in a prone position.
Types of arrhythmia
The breakdown in the work of the heart (medical name - arrhythmia) is inherently a change in the strength, frequency and regularity of contraction of the heart muscle. In this regard, there are the following types of arrhythmias:
- Extracosystia. It is determined by a single premature contraction of the heart. Most go unnoticed, but accompanied by a deterioration in overall well-being and a decline in performance. It is revealed as a result of electrocardiography (ECG). The increase in extrasystole may lead to an increase in the number of syncope and stimulate the development of angina and atrial fibrillation.
- Bradycardia. It is determined by the slowing down of the heart rhythm with a decrease in the activity of the sinus node. Some athletes (if a well-trained cardiovascular system) is considered a natural state at rest. When excessive deceleration, the blood flow decreases. There is a lack of oxygen and a shortage of nutrients to various organs. As a result, there are rapid fatigue, dizziness (until fainting), loss of stability of blood pressure.
- Tachycardia. It is determined by the acceleration of the heartbeat with the strengthening of the sinus node. With increasing physical or psychological (fear and excitement) loads, this type of arrhythmia is considered the norm (if after rest and in a calm state it disappears). In other cases, persistent tachycardia leads to deterioration of the myocardium and impaired blood circulation. There is a risk of ischemic disease and heart attack. This type of arrhythmia is a symptom of many serious diseases.
- Atrial fibrillation (in translation "madnessheart "). It is determined by the malfunctioning of the entire myocardium. The disorderly reduction of the cardiac muscle indicates the presence of cardiovascular diseases (for example, acquired and congenital heart defects, cardiomyopathy, arterial hypertension). It is accompanied by weakness, shortness of breath, dizziness, lowering of blood pressure and other troubles.
The mechanism of heart rate failures
Failure can occur in different parts of the heart. Namely in the work:
- Auricles. Their function is to inject blood into the ventricles.
- Ventricles. Their job is to pump blood throughout the body.
- Sinus node. Its function is to generate the pulse necessary to contract the muscles of the heart.
- Atrioventricular node. His work is the inhibition of the impulse, so that atrial contraction occurs before ventricular contraction.
Possible causes of arrhythmia
Interruption in the work of the heart (arrhythmia) can occur for various reasons:
- Cardiovascular diseases.
- Pathologies of the nervous system.
- Diseases of the endocrine system.
- The use of certain drugs.
- Physical and psychological stress.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Abuse of alcohol, smoking or certain types of beverages.
- Other, less common causes.
To determine the severity of the pathologicalcondition and the nature of its manifestation, consultation of the doctor and examination is necessary. Virtually all types of arrhythmia can be determined using an ECG. The results of the survey are based on further recommendations and instructions of the specialist.