Paracancroic pneumonia - what is it?
Paracancroic pneumonia (ICD 10) is a disease,which affects people with lung cancer. This ailment appears only in the outbreak of malignant neoplasm and is the main culprit in the rapid death of a person if treatment has not been started in time.
The cause of paracancreatic pneumonia
The second cause of this disease lies in themanifestations of the common cold. As a rule, most people ignore a visit to the doctor, preferring to be treated at home. It is these causes that are responsible for the appearance of pneumonia. And if you do not completely cure this ailment, then the chances of developing lung cancer become quite high. As a result, on the background of a weakened malignant neoplasm of immunity, paracancrotic pneumonia develops. The reasons for the appearance of this disease we have examined.
What is the danger of this disease?
In addition, paracancroic pneumonia gives impetus to the development of several more dangerous diseases, namely:
- respiratory and heart failure;
- dysfunction of internal organs.
The danger of this disease is that whenthe appearance of paracancroic pneumonia forces to combat this disease in the body there. The reason is that the cancer destroys the immune system. Therefore, a person can simply die, if treatment has not been started in time.
Paracancroic pneumonia: symptoms
Signs of lung cancer:
- the disease progresses gradually;
- body temperature does not increase more than 38 degrees, while antibiotics do not give effect;
- An x-ray indicates the presence of a tumor.
Signs of paracancreatic pneumonia:
- the onset of the disease is acute and rapid;
- symptoms of the disease are pronounced;
- body temperature reaches 39 degrees;
- antibiotics help to bring down the fever;
- On the X-ray, new shadows are visible;
- a person develops shortness of breath, severe sweating and asthenic syndrome.
In addition to these signs, seizures may appeara strong cough that does not bring relief. Sometimes such a symptom can increase to a state of suffocation, while the sputum is excreted with an admixture of pus, and in severe cases, blood appears.
Diagnosis and detection of the disease
We talked about a disease like paracancrozia pneumonia. What it is, it became clearer.
Unfortunately, to determine the presence of pneumonia is verycomplicated. Because it is difficult to see a relatively small lesion that hides behind a cancerous tumor. And as for the symptoms, they are often written off for the influence of malignant neoplasm, or they are almost invisible against the background of progressive cancer.
To reveal this disease with the help of an X-ray is not possible for the reason that additional spots can be mistaken for new foci of malignant neoplasm.
For today the basic diagnosticsis carried out with the help of blood, urine and sputum tests. It is worth noting that at the moment absolutely all people suffering from this serious illness should definitely pass this method of examination.
Paracancroic pneumonia - treatment
Treatment of paracancreatic pneumonia includes a whole range of specific activities, namely:
- with complications, surgical intervention.
When this pathology is detected, treatat the same time, two ailments are not recommended, because the immune system of a sick person is very weak and it simply can not withstand such therapy. Therefore, first of all they start to destroy the infection, so that it does not complicate the tumor disease.
Paracancroznaya pneumonia is treated with antibiotics. And to prevent intoxication of the body, the person additionally uses osmotic drugs. It is worth noting that antibiotics take no more than four weeks. Such a period of time is enough to defeat the infection.
Physiotherapy plays an important role in the treatment. For the patient will be very useful therapeutic exercise, respiratory gymnastics and magnetic therapy.
The need for surgical intervention
The complex of treatment is complemented by the intake of vitaminpreparations. This is one of the mandatory conditions for successful treatment, since the patient has greatly reduced immune protection. And in order to exclude the manifestation of dysbiosis, to the reception of vitamin means are added also probiotics.
Paracancroznaya pneumonia is treated quite easily. The reason for a possible lethal outcome of a person is only that the disease is extremely difficult to identify. In some cases, the diagnosis is established when it is too late.
Consequences of paracancreatic pneumonia
Because of paracancreatic pneumonia, some complications that lead to death in case of untimely care may develop, namely:
- Sepsis. If a large number of irritants enter the blood, they provoke inflammation in almost all organs of man.
- Respiratory failure. There is a malfunction in the respiratory system. Or there is an inability of the lungs to absorb oxygen.
- Pleurisy. There is inflammation of the pleural membranes due to the appearance of fluid in the pleural region.
- Multiple organ failure. This kind of defect is characterized by a malfunction of most human organs.
- Atelectasis. The area of the lung is soldered, and the ability to fill with oxygen disappears. This, in turn, leads to malfunctioning of the entire human body.
Paracancroic pneumonia with untimelytreatment leads to death. And this must always be remembered. Therefore, if a person decides to be treated at home without consulting a doctor, this can be very dangerous for him. It will be more correct to apply to a medical institution for help.