What to do when the spleen hurts? Symptoms and Treatment
It happens that symptoms of the disease appear,which proceed quickly and are soon forgotten. But this calm is only temporary, because sudden and sudden pains, as a rule, are signs of a complex disease. Therefore, it is important to pay attention to any ailments, and if necessary, it is better to visit a doctor. For example, when the spleen hurts (the symptoms can be expressed with sharp and aching pains), it is better not to postpone the problem for a long time, but to consult a specialist.
The spleen performs an important function in the generalsystem of the human body. This organ purifies the blood from the spent red blood cells, destroying them and directing new blood components to the bone marrow to create new cells. When the spleen hurts, the symptoms can be caused by the following reasons:
- Damage to this part of the body. It can be caused by bruises, strokes about a dull object and so on. Allocate closed and open violations. They may be accompanied by signs such as pallor, a drop in pressure, a quickening of the pulse, and others. Serious injuries can be accompanied by bleeding inside the abdominal cavity.
- Infectious diseases. Such diseases as typhus, anthrax, sepsis and others can cause pain in this organ.
- Spleen infarction. This disease is the formation of thrombi in this organ, which can cause pain in the spleen. The causes of this are inflammation in the spleen, leukemia, atherosclerosis and other diseases.
- Abscess of the spleen.
Methods of treatment
Experts recommend surgeryfor tumors and other complex diseases of the spleen. Removal of it, as many believe, does not lead to special changes in the functioning of the human body. However, according to statistics, people who have no spleen, life expectancy decreases, exposure to viral and infectious diseases increases, and so on.
There are also facts of the complete healing of thisalternative means. There are methods of treatment with the use of natural components, such as various herbs, propolis and royal jelly. The latter option is recommended to be applied daily in the morning on an empty stomach for 1 g (the drug is placed under the tongue).
In the case when the spleen hurts (the symptoms of this ailment are considered earlier), you can use the following methods:
- Prepare a decoction of equal portions of dried herbs -calendula and yarrow. To do this, pour the mixture (20 g) with boiled water (0.5 liters). Insist about 40 minutes. Take in the morning and evening for half a cup.
- Decoction of crushed raw material of chicory roots (20 g) and one glass of boiling water. Insist for about half an hour, drink one spoon 3 times a day.
- Pour intoxicated cones (10 g) with hot water (1 glass). Let stand for about 30 minutes, use the same as the previous recipe.
- Make juice from radish, beets and carrots. To do this, vegetables should be grinded on a grater or with the help of another device. Pour the juice in bottles of dark glass and tightly cork. Warm up the containers with a drink in a slightly heated oven for about 3 hours. Eat one spoonful a day three times for 3 months.
In case the spleen hurts (symptoms in this casecan be both explicit and erased), it is recommended that you immediately call a doctor. Early diagnosis will help to cope with severe ailments.