High pulse: what to do before the arrival of doctors
High is called the pulse, which, beingmeasured at rest, is 100 or more beats per minute. At the same time, you do not worry at the moment of measurement, you do not measure the pulse immediately after exercise, you have a normal body temperature, you are not pregnant (during pregnancy, the pulse speed increases, but should not exceed 110 beats per minute at rest).
Pathological causes of high heart rate:
1) Intoxication: you have fever and / or there are other signs of an infectious disease (cough, runny nose, dyspnea).
2) Increased thyroid gland function (thyrotoxicosis), which can be with various her diseases, including cancer.
3) Loss of fluid: diarrhea, bleeding, ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity due to cirrhosis of the liver). In these cases, it is not necessary to seek an answer to the question of "high pulse - what to do", but to call an ambulance (especially in case of uterine or intestinal bleeding), while compensating a small amount from the lost intake of water inside (for bleeding, because it can need an operation). With diarrhea you need to drink as much as possible. In these two cases, taking medications that reduce the pulse will only hurt.
4) Heart disease.
5) Anemia. In this case, it is also impossible to reduce the pulse, since this is a reaction to the fact that there is little oxygen in the blood-hemoglobin.
6) Excess in the blood of potassium or a deficiency of magnesium.
You have a high pulse. What if you do not know the cause, but do you have no blood or fluid loss?
1. Call an ambulance.
2. To drink a few tablets or 30 drops of alcohol solution of valerian, you can replace the motherwort, but do not take the drug "Glitsied", because you can have low blood pressure, and it reduces it even more.
3. Put a tablet of "Validol" under the tongue or drip down "Valocordin" drops.
4. To drink a tablet of "Magne B6".
If the ambulance rides for a long time, or there is no possibility to call it, but you have a high pulse, what should you do then?
1) Sit close to fresh air, measure blood pressure.
2) Deeply inhale and strain on exhalation.
3) If the pulse is very high (more than 180 beats per minute), you must cough to avoid atrial fibrillation.
4) Press on the eyeballs.
6) Massage the sides of the neck (where the carotid pulsation is palpated).
7) If there is an Anaprilin remedy, take it under the tongue (to have 20-40 mg: this is either 2-4 tablets of 10 mg, or 0.5-1 tablets, if it has 40 mg).
If you have arrhythmias, what should you do?
If under the arrhythmia you understand irregularcut the heart, you need to calculate it within a minute. If the frequency is high (more than 100 beats per minute), you need to call an ambulance. While she is traveling, she will help to soak up a pill of medicine "Cordarone" or taken under the tongue "Anaprilin" in a dosage of 20-40 mg. If this episode is not your first one, and you already took something while doing it (for example, drugs "Amlodipine", "Digoxin" or "ATP-long"), drink
What should I take at high pressure?
Antihypertensive drugs should be selecteda doctor, preferably in a hospital environment, where you can clearly monitor your blood pressure. But as an ambulance, if the pressure is higher than 160/110 mm Hg, you can use such drugs as "Kaptopress" (under the tongue 1 tablet), "Enalapril" (drink 10 mg, if there is no effect in an hour - more 10 mg).
If the pulse is more than 65 beats per minute, you can take such drugs: Anaprilin, Corvitol, Fenigidine.