Hepatitis: symptoms. The most important
To date, about 30% of the world's populationsuffers from liver diseases, the percentage of deaths from which grows at a rapid pace. The most common among them is hepatitis, which is an infectious disease that develops due to non-compliance with basic hygiene and lack of proper knowledge about methods of dissemination. So, hepatitis, the symptoms of its appearance are always a sign of the development of human liver inflammation as a result of ingestion of one of the viruses.
According to the latest data, 12 forms of hepatitis are isolated, but in clinical practice there are so far only three:
1. Hepatitis A occurs due to non-compliance with hygiene rules. Two weeks after infection, hepatitis symptoms begin to manifest in the form of yellowing of the skin, increasing temperature. Usually, this form of the disease does not require special treatment, since the liver is never affected, complications appear infrequently, the disease passes in a couple of months.
2. Hepatitis B is a chronic disease characterized by inflammation of the liver. This disease can be obtained through blood and other body fluids. Symptoms are manifested two months after infection in the form of increased temperature, nausea, pain in the joints, skin acquiring a yellow hue, sometimes vomiting and rashes. In this case, the liver and spleen increase in size.
3. Hepatitis C spreads through the blood. This type of disease is the most dangerous, especially its chronic form, which can turn into cancer or cirrhosis. Such a hepatitis symptoms manifests itself after a week, while they are often not expressed, yellowing of the skin usually does not occur.
There are acute and chronic forms of hepatitis.
1. Acute hepatitis. Symptoms are manifested in poor health, general poisoning of the body, disruption of the liver, changes in blood composition, the appearance of jaundice. With immediate treatment, hepatitis can be completely cured.
2. With the course of the disease for more than six months you can talk about the chronic form of the disease, which is characterized by disorders of the autonomic nervous system, changes in the size of the spleen and liver, metabolic disorders. Such a disease can lead to the development of cancer or cirrhosis. The risk of developing fatal diseases increases with the use of alcohol and the presence of other infectious diseases.
Hepatitis begins with human infection, withthe moment of which, after four or more weeks, depending on the type of disease, its first signs appear. Thus, all this time the pathogenic cells multiply, hepatitis symptoms begin to manifest with an increase in temperature, body aches, decreased appetite and yellowing of the skin. This changes the composition of urine and blood, the size of the liver and spleen increase.
Hepatitis can occur with varying degreesseverity. So, they distinguish light degree, medium and heavy, and also reactive, which is the heaviest and leads to the death of a person. It can be said that the reactive hepatitis symptoms are pronounced and characterized by liver damage, which is irreversible.
If you suspect a hepatitis or a manifestation ofsymptoms should immediately contact the medical institution for a complete examination. In case of a viral infection, hospitalization is recommended. Corresponding analyzes will show which form of the disease is progressing, and also the degree of its severity.
There is no special treatment program for the disease,symptoms usually pass through a certain period of time. Such medications as antibiotics, antidepressants and tranquilizers are highly not recommended, as they can aggravate the course of the disease.