How to transfer contacts on iPhone with Nokia: tips
Modern phones work on differentoperating systems. Changing the mobile device is a lot of trouble. For example, when moving contacts. Today we will try to understand how to transfer contacts on the iPhone with Nokia. This operation requires special attention. What are some of its peculiarities to remember? How can I transfer the phone book to an "apple" smartphone?
About the methods
In fact, everything is not so difficult. Contacts with Nokia on the iPhone to transfer much easier than it seems. The user has some kind of freedom to choose the solution to the task.
You can pay attention to the following tricks:
- transfer with SIM card;
- Using iTunes
- work with iCloud and other cloud services.
These are the simplest solutions. In addition, you can replace iTunes with iTools. In this case, the transfer of data will require less effort.
How to transfer contacts on iPhone with Nokia? The first and simplest solution is to use an old SIM card.
What to do under similar circumstances? You need to act like this:
- Turn off Nokia.
- Remove the SIM card from the corresponding phone.
- Insert the "sim card" into the iPhone.
- Enable the "apple" device.
Nothing more is needed. It remains to open the "Settings", "Mail, addresses, calendars" and "Import from SIM". These actions will help to transfer contacts from the SIM-card to the memory of the "apple" smartphone. The transfer of contacts takes a minimum of time. Only this method helps those who do not plan to change the phone number. Otherwise it is recommended to use other methods.
Export from Google
How to transfer contacts on iPhone with Nokia? The next way is to unload contacts from Google mail. For this you have to synchronize "Nokia" with "Google".
What exactly will you need to do? The following instructions will help:
- Open on Nokia Google.
- Login to the mail.
- Go to the "Contacts" section.
- Click the "More" button.
- Click on the "Export" line.
- Click on the vCard.
- Save the document on the computer.
This is only part of the entire data transfer process. How do I copy contacts on the iPhone? Now it's time to move the generated document to the "apple" device correctly.
Let's start with using iTunes. This decision is taken most often. How can I transfer contacts to my iPhone from Nokia?
Once the relevant data archive is ready, you can proceed to take decisive action, namely:
- Start iTunes on your computer. This utility is free. It works with different operating systems.
- Connect the iPhone to your PC. A USB cable is used for this purpose.
- Go to "HayTunes" with "AppleAidy".
- Move contacts to the iTunes window.
- Select items: "Information", "Contacts" and "Synchronize".
It remains to wait a few minutes. The procedure will end and the contacts will be downloaded to the "apple" device.
iCloud to the rescue
Contacts with Nokia on iPhone are sometimes transferred using iCloud. To do this, the phone book is first downloaded to the vCard. About how to do this, has already been said above.
As soon as the corresponding document with contacts is formed, it is recommended to proceed as follows:
- Open on PC icloud.com.
- Login with the Apple ID.
- Go to the "Contacts" section.
- Click on "Settings". The corresponding button looks like a gear.
- Click on "Import vCard".
- Specify the path to the location of a pre-prepared phone book.
- Open the iPhone and go to iCloud.
- Click the "Synchronize" button, then open "Contacts."
Usually the last two steps are superfluous. Synchronization with "Haycloud" is automatic. Therefore, the transfer of contacts takes a minimum of time and effort. The main thing is to have an Internet connection on your mobile device. Otherwise, it will not be possible to translate the idea into reality.
Thinking about how to transfer contacts toiPhone with Nokia, the user should be prepared for non-standard solutions. For example, use third-party applications to implement the idea. To such programs often refer "АйТулс". This utility is somewhat reminiscent of iTunes, but it is not capable of replacing it in full.
How can I copy contacts to iPhone in a similar way? The following actions will help in solving this problem:
- Install iTools on your computer. Now available and Russian and English versions.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer. It is advisable to do this via a USB cable. Otherwise, errors and malfunctions are not excluded.
- Download contacts from Nokia. We already talked about this process.
- Launch "AiTulse".
- Go to the "Contacts" section in the left menu.
- Drag the prepared phone book into the appropriate iTools field.
But this is not all possible solutions. Some users are able to transfer the phone book from Nokia to iPhone without additional utilities.
Sync with Google
Namely - by synchronizing the "apple" device with the mail from "Google". In this case, data import is performed in a few clicks.
What to do? On iPhone, you need to do the following:
- Open the device settings.
- Select the item "Mail, addresses, calendars".
- Click on the line "Add account".
- In the appeared menu, click on the line with the inscription Google.
- Enter information from your Google profile. It should have previously been used on a Nokia phone.
- Click on "Synchronization".
- Check the box next to "Contacts". All other notes should be removed.
- Confirm the action.
At this point, the "apple" device will synchronize with "Google" -mail, and contacts with Nokia will be successfully copied.