How to connect wifi on the phone? How to fix connection errors?
Currently, wireless technologyconnection is rapidly developing, so Internet users are actively using WI-FI. Modern gadgets allow you to go online not only from computers or laptops, but also from smartphones. That's why knowing how to connect wifi on your phone is quite relevant. Such a service, like wireless Internet, is offered in cafes, restaurants, shopping and entertainment centers. This is very convenient, because the data transfer speed is quite high.
Configuring the modem
Many people prefer to useconventional WI-FI wired connection. Before connecting wifi on the phone, you need to make sure that the router supports this function. As a rule, this is evidenced by a small retractable antenna. But to be sure, it is more expedient to look at the technical documentation.
To configure the modem, you need to open the browserand enter a group of digits in the address bar. After filling in the fields "login" and "password" you need to go to the settings and settings. In the "ConnectionSetting" tab, check the "AlwaysOn" box. After saving, you need to go to the Wireless menu. Here you can make all the WI-FI settings. Make sure that the switch is in the "Activated" mode.
In the tab "SSID" you need to write Latinletters the name of the network to which the phone will subsequently connect. In the "Pre-Shared Key" tab, you need to enter a password that must be kept secret. It is more expedient to make it difficult, combining small and large letters, numbers and punctuation marks. All changes need to be saved.
If all the settings are correct, after the device is rebooted the Internet will appear automatically.
How to set up Wi-Fi on your phone
Before setting the wifi tophone, you need to make sure that this device model supports this function. Then go to the "Settings" section. In the "Wireless Networks" menu, select "Wi-Fi".
After activating Wi-Fi, a list of networks will appear,closed networks will be marked with a lock. In this case, you will be asked to enter the password and confirm the connection. If the phone is connected to the home network, you can tick the "remember password" checkbox to not enter it every time. The icon on the top will inform the user which network has been connected to. To check whether all the actions are correctly performed, you can use the following method: open the browser and register any request. If the connection is established, the request will be executed.
Telephones have a special feature to remember those networks, towhich used to be connected. Therefore, the next time the device will automatically transfer data through this network. To avoid this, you need to connect to a specific network manually.
If before granting access to the userthere comes a notification that it is necessary to register on the web page, it is worth to contact the network administrator, who will give more complete information.
Phone - mobile Wi-Fi hotspot
Knowing how to connect wifi on your phone will helpuser to use their own phone as a mobile access point. In this case, other devices, up to 8 pieces, will be able to connect to Wi-Fi.
To set up an access point, you must perform the following steps:
- Find the "Application Screens" icon and touch it.
- In the "Settings" tab there is the item "Wireless connections ...". You need to enter the "Snap and zone ..." section and go to "Access Point Settings".
- Next you need to enter the network name, select the "Security" item and come up with a password. All changes need to be saved.
The phone will now transmit the network signal, andup to 8 devices can simultaneously use the Internet. If there is no need for this function, it can be easily turned off. To do this, uncheck the "Wi-Fi hotspot".
Mobile hotspot protection
It is important to know not only how to create wifi on the phone, but also how to protect the mobile access point. To do this, set the following parameters:
- Pressing the "Application Screens" icon, you need to enter the "Settings" tab, and then select the "Wireless Connections" and "Binding and Zone ..." options.
- Set a checkbox in front of the "access point".
- In the "Security" field you need to select the type of protection by setting a password. It should be quite complicated, it will help to avoid hacking. All changes must be saved.
If the phone does not see wifi, it can beThis is due to the fact that the access point is functioning on channels above 12. To remedy this situation, you need to go to the settings of the router and set the value to 1-9.
Mobile phones that work on the systemAndroid may be a minor inconvenience to users. This is due to incorrect settings of the network, router or channel on which the network operates.
Causes of malfunctions
If you try to connect does not work wifi on your phone, the reasons may be as follows:
- Endless connection. If the device is connected, but it is still impossible to access the Internet, this may be due to the fact that it is not on the router. In this case, you need to change the routing settings.
- Authentication issues. If the word “Authentication” is displayed on the screen, the password is most likely entered incorrectly or the security settings are incorrect. To troubleshoot, you need to re-enter the password, following the register. Security type need to install WPA2.
- Internet does not work. In this case, you should contact the provider and clarify if there are any problems with the provision of services.
Before you begin to solve the problem and figure out how to connect wifi on your phone, you need to restart the device.