How to close applications on "Android": tips and tricks
When using mobile devices, thea certain amount of battery charge. In addition, running programs load the operating system, which leads to errors in initializing the software, as well as slow work of the phone or tablet. Next, you will learn how to close applications on Android. This is the OS most often used by people. Therefore, it will be useful for everyone to know about the correct completion of work with programs.
In fact, there is no unequivocal solution to the problem. It all depends on the model of the phone, as well as on the software used.
How to close applications on Android? Many developers provide for this special button - "Exit". In some programs, you need to click the "Back" icon several times to complete the work. It is recommended to look at the programs used - they certainly have a special button to complete the work.
"Home" and background mode
How to close applications on Android? Some people prefer to click on the "Home" button. If you act in this way, the program you use will close. More precisely, it will no longer be displayed on the screen, but no more.
Instead, the application will go into the background. Or, as some users say, will be minimized. Some programs click the "Exit" button and go to the background. This fact must be taken into account. How to close background applications on Android?
Implement the idea of an application manager. Using it on many devices with Android you can finish work with programs and games.
The algorithm of action is reduced to the following manipulations:
- Call the application manager. For this purpose, a special button is usually placed on the phones. For example, at Samsung it is located to the left of the button "Home".
- In the list that appears, wipe in the direction from right to left (or vice versa) near the desired programs.
- Click on the chart image. A list of active applications that have not finished their work appears.
- Click the "Finish" button.
How to close applications on Android? The answer to this question will not cause any difficulties!
But there is one more thing. It will help you complete all background applications running on your device.
To use it, you need:
- Click on the Home button and go to the "Settings" section.
- Find there "Task Manager / Applications".
- In the list that appears, click the button that is responsible for completing all running programs. Usually it is in the lower right corner.
Some people, thinking about how to closeapplications on the "Android", use the so-called "task killers". These utilities promise to complete all running processes with a single click. For Android, such programs are harmful. You can use them, but it's not recommended.