A good hairdresser's chair is part of the pledge of success
Opening a salon in the best, most prestigious district of the city does not guarantee a constant influx of customers. It is extremely important in the hairdressing business (however, like in any other) reputation.
And the best advertising here is visitors' reviews, for which a convenient location does not always play a major role.
So, imagine that you are one of those customers. In which salon would you like to be served? What criteria should he have? Let's break our requirements into clauses.
1. Convenient location of the cabin. It is very important that you can get to it without problems, both on public transport and on your own.
2. Presentable appearance. Of course, this criterion is not the main one, butstill disposes before you enter the room. We meet, as they say, "according to the clothes." And if the first impression is justified, then you will enter the salon, and if not, then, most likely, go to look for another and, most likely - one that friends once recommended ...
But if the interior and design will help youdetermine professional designers, then the hairdresser's chair is better to choose independently. It should be convenient for the master, who will work with the client, and for the client himself. On what should I pay attention?
1. Hydraulics. Hairdressing chair should be equipped with a hydraulic lift, which allows you to adjust the height if necessary, without disturbing the visitor.
In addition, the elevator must fix the chair,preventing its spontaneous rotation: the slightest involuntary movement is able to spoil the results of the painstaking work of the master and cause the indignation of the client.
Previously, a hairdresser'schair with a pneumatic lifter, springing under the weight of a seated person and quickly failing. Today such equipment is considered obsolete.
2. Appearance. Give up the chair "a la the office." Covered with a leatherette hairdresser's armchair, the price of which is much lower, it can shake the reputation of the salon. Put yourself in the client's place: you yourself are able to experience positive emotions from the office bustle, sitting in a cheap chair? Hardly. In addition, leatherette is short-lived and "does not like" sanitization. The best option (cheap and angry) is vinyl crochet.
3. Amenities. Choose a comfortable hairdresser chair - soft, repeating the contours of the body.
4. Functionality. If your client likes the salon, henecessarily lead to you and your child. A stylish haircut takes time - do not make the client sit on a "stool", let him relax and have fun. Do not forget about the footrest (or portable, which is easily retracted, or going with a chair (2 in 1)).
Take care that you have a separate armchair - a children's (hairdresser's). As a rule, it does not take up much space and is cleaned without problems.
Here they are - simple rules for the success of the salon. Will only find a real hairdresser (not only a professional in his business, but also a psychologist who feels the client and knows how to dispose, and hence attracts like a magnet).
Believe me, the client will appreciate your efforts!