How to avoid stretch marks during pregnancy: tips
Pregnancy is a wonderful and happy time forwomen. It can be clouded by an early toxicosis, which is sometimes useless to fight, and such unpleasant phenomena as stretch marks. They appear on the abdomen, buttocks, hips, chest. How to avoid stretch marks during pregnancy, every woman should know, going to become a mother. It will take some of your precious time, but the result will surely please.
How stretch marks appear
Stretches (stretch marks) in appearance remindscars. The causes of their occurrence can serve as a hormonal failure or a sharp increase in weight. Such phenomena are typical for pregnant women. The abdomen and breasts grow rapidly, and the skin does not have time to stretch. At some point, it loses its elasticity and just breaks. This can happen at any time. You can fall asleep with a smooth and silky skin, and waking up, discover ugly stripes. It is very difficult to get rid of stretch marks. They can also appear during childbirth, when the body, including the skin, experiences overload.
How to avoid stretch marks during pregnancy
Eliminate striae only by surgical means. In this regard, it is necessary to try to prevent their occurrence. Observe simple rules and minimize the risk of stretch marks:
- Regularly moisturize the skin. Pay special attention to the area of the buttocks, abdomen and chest. There is a special oil against stretch marks, creams, gels. They are all aimed at restoring collagen in the skin and maintaining its elasticity. Oil is best absorbed. It is recommended to use it in the morning, when there is not much time. More fatty creams should be left for the evening. When buying funds, carefully read the instructions and the contents. They should not be contraindicated to pregnant women. Apply the product with massage movements, lightly rubbing into the skin. Do this at least twice a day, always after a shower.
- Do gymnastics. A whole complex of exercises for pregnant women has been developed. It helps the skin stretch and maintain firmness. In addition, you will prepare the body for childbirth.
- Eat right. If you are looking for an answer to the question of how to avoid stretch marks during pregnancy, then healthy food should take your main place on your table. Try to eat less flour and sweet. This will help to prevent excess weight gain, and therefore, reduce the likelihood of the appearance of stretch marks.
- Wear a bandage. This simple object will reduce the load on the muscles and skin of the abdomen. In it you will be more comfortable and easier to walk, especially in later terms.
Fighting stretch marks
- Discard excess weight.
- Continue to moisturize the skin.
- Eat right.
- Go in for sports.
- Use special scrubs and masks.
It all depends on your desire and willpower.