Aspirin Face Mask: Reviews and recipes
A huge number of girls have problematic skinA person whose condition, with improper care, is increasingly deteriorating. But not everyone knows that you can cope with acne on the face at home, and an assistant in this fight will be an aspirin face mask. Reviews of this simple way of skin care confirm that with the help of acetylsalicylic acid it is easy to get rid of inflamed skin areas, black spots, acne, acne and even swelling on the face.
Aspirin mask against acne is recommended whenoily, combination and fading skin, it will help not only to get rid of inflammation, but also aligns, tightens the skin, making it smooth and supple. But pregnant women, nursing women and allergy sufferers are contraindicated in this way, and you can not use a mask in the presence of open wounds or scratches.
Recipes for masks and skin care products with aspirin
- 3 tablets of aspirin to dissolve in a skin habitual for a non-alcohol tonic and to wipe them a face 2-3 times a day. This remedy is used to prevent the appearance of acne.
- A tablespoon of oatmeal is ground ina coffee grinder, add a teaspoon of kefir and dissolved in a small amount of water, a pellet of acetylsalicylic acid. This aspirin mask for the face, reviews about it are only positive, good for sensitive and irritated skin.
- 3 rastolchennye tablets diluted in a teaspoon of water, add a few drops of butter and a little liquid honey. Honey-aspirin mask with olive oil is perfect for any skin.
- The powdered aspirin, diluted with water to the state of liquid gruel, is a classic variant that will suit everyone. Such a mixture can be used as a scrub.
- For oily skin, a mask of 3-4 tablets, dissolved in a small amount of lemon juice, is suitable.
- To get rid of black spots, the crushed aspirin is mixed with the chemist's black clay, diluted with water and applied to the face.
Any mask should be kept on the face for 10-15 minutes, and then washed off with cool water, get wet with a towel and apply a moisturizer.
It is worth noting that aspirin mask for the face, the reviews of which characterize it only in a positive light, are not a miracle cure, the result will be visible only when systematically applied.
Given recipes with proper usevery effective, but with respect to sensitive skin can be aggressive. Therefore, the procedure must be performed with caution and not more often than once a week. How does an aspirin face mask work? Comments of women who have already experienced this remedy indicate that when applied to the skin, a slight tingling and tingling sensation is felt, and it is very important not to over-mask so as not to get the opposite effect with allergies and irritations. After the procedure, the complexion becomes lighter, pimples turn pale, and eventually pass.