How to get out of "Vatsap": tips and instructions
How to get out of "Vatsap"? The answer to this question should be known to every modern user. After all WhatsApp is used by many. It is a convenient, modern and reliable messenger. It runs on mobile platforms. But how to quit the application?
There are many ways to do this. For example, you can disable the Internet connection on your phone. Then all the programs connected to the Network are deactivated.
To disable the Internet on your phone, you will need:
- Open the main menu of the smartphone / tablet.
- Go to "Settings", select Wi-Fi.
- Turn the switch to the "Off" position.
But this is only the beginning. If you do not know how to get out of the "Vatsap", there are more recommendations below.
There is no desire to disconnect from the Network when leaving the program being studied? It is recommended to act differently, namely - to immediately terminate the WhatsApp operation on the phone.
This is done like this:
- Go to the settings of the device.
- Open the "Application manager" section.
- Select "Vatsap".
- Click on the "Finish" function.
Done! After a few seconds, the user will see that WhatsApp is closed. Nothing difficult or incomprehensible.
How to get out of "Vatsap"? Sometimes users simply do not want to receive permanent notifications of messages. They can be disabled.
The proposed instruction is for the iPhone. It looks like this:
- Press the Home button.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on WhatsApp.
- Visit the "Notifications" section.
- Turn all the switches to the "Off" position. Near them, red indicators will light up.
That's so easy and simple the user can refuse from constant notifications of "Vatsapa". The method works flawlessly. But from the application under similar circumstances a person does not come out.
Only for Android
WhatsApp - messenger, working on differentplatforms. How to get out of "Vatsap" on Android? First, you can use any of the previously listed techniques. Secondly, the task will help to solve specialized software.
To exit WhatsApp on Android, you must:
- Download and install Hide Status.
- Open the corresponding program.
- Set the pointer next to the "Offline" item.
- Save changes.
In the messenger, you can also hide your status. To do this, you need to enter the "Account" - "Privacy" - "Status".
How to get out of "Vatsap" on PC? To do this, you need a mobile phone with the instant messenger you are studying.
The output instruction is as follows:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Click on "Settings". The menu item is located on the lower right.
- Click on "Web / Comp".
- Select the option "Exit all computers".
- Confirm the process.
Done! Now it is clear how to get out of the "Vatsap" from those or other devices. The last tip that users give is removing the messenger. In practice, this method is almost not applied.