What to do when there is nothing to do. Getting Rid of Boredom
Boredom - a terrible thing. Almost every person has moments when there is absolutely nothing to do, moreover, nothing worthwhile about the further pastime goes to the head. Below are described ways of getting rid of boredom, which will suit if not all, then many.
Music, cinema, literature
Yes, perhaps this is the most banal waypastime. However, it is truly universal, and therefore it can not be put at the very top of the list of entertainment. You can listen to music and read books at home, on the street, at school or work (when there are free minutes), in any room, etc. In the modern world there are such wonderful things as headphones, Mp3 players (often built into the phone), electronic books, tablets and other small utilities.
Movies are more suitable for home viewing,if it's not going to the cinema. Nevertheless, they can really entice and make you completely forget about boredom. If free time was formed more than an hour or two, it is better to download an interesting series, which on the Internet abound. Then the phrase "nothing to do" will fly out of your head like a traffic jam, as the events occurring on the screen will carry you to their networks for a long time. The main thing is to choose exactly the series that you really like. Fortunately, now there are plenty of genres, you can choose for every taste.
It's not so important where you are, it's important that youboring. To get rid of this unpleasant feeling, you may need to play games. When there is nothing to do, it is often they who save a person and drag them into their imaginary and exciting worlds, allowing them to feel themselves in the shoes of another being.
Games can be different: usual, client, browser, flash. Each category has its pros and cons, but the main advantage of any kind is fascination. No one will be attracted by bad games, so the creators make exciting stories and quests, high-quality beautiful graphics, convenient and understandable control.
Briefly about the benefits for those who do not know whatchoose: flash and browser games can be used almost from any computer with Internet access, moreover, in the latter you can also communicate with real people, the same players. Those. if there is nothing to do at work and there is an opportunity to plunge into the worldwide network, then there will always be entertainment for gamers. The client and usual games are more suitable for home computers / laptops. Here, the graphics are many times better and more attractive, and the worlds are more spacious and diverse. The only drawback of ordinary games is transience, most of them end after passing. Browser and client often allow players to sit in them a decent amount of time thanks to an almost infinite number of levels, which can be developed several years in a row. However, for those who like completeness in everything, this minus will seem a plus.
Search for new hobbies
The most noble and useful occupation, capable ofnot just rid of boredom, but also usefully spend time, this is a hobby. If you have it, most likely, you would have done it, but since the question arose concerning the search for a lesson, you should find a new, more fascinating and exciting hobby, since the old one does not appeal. Drawing, dancing, modeling, sports, singing, origami ... There are so many interesting things in the world that the eyes are scattered. Perhaps, you will be interested in weapons, maybe physics or chemistry, the structure of the ship or the "inside" of the computer. Thanks to the Internet you can find any information, so think carefully about what your soul is, then start looking for and studying the theoretical part of the new potential hobby.
And both real and virtual. Communication is necessary for all people, so when there is nothing to do on the Internet, meet other people through social networks, dating sites and chats, and also write to old friends and call them for a walk. This will not only help brighten up the loneliness, but also get rid of boredom, make new acquaintances and have a good time.
Five other ways of getting rid of boredom:
1. Catch a few flies or other insects, then arrange for yourself and others to have fun: first kill the creatures, then manifest a fantasy and draw on paper suitable situations in which the main characters are precisely the captured creatures.
2. Feel like a star. If you prefer the role of an actor, imagine yourself the main character of your favorite TV series / movie / book, etc. Or just invent a certain situation in your head, then try to beat it with imaginary cameras and other characters. If you like the music career, then you can either just turn on the music and introduce yourself on a huge stage, or record a song on the recorder. As an option - go to the karaoke bar, if you are not from the modest.
3. Take the marker and temporarily decorate your windows with unusual paintings-drawings that will come to your mind. The more you draw, the stronger your fantasy will be played out. In the end, you will only have to capture your masterpieces and keep them for a long memory.
4. Understand in photo and video editors, and then build something interesting. Original image, collage, showing photos to music or clippings from your favorite movies.
5. Go out and imagine that you just descended to Earth from another planet. Strange look at people, carefully examine everything around, etc. If only you were not taken to the police, so remember the limits of decency and put on comfortable shoes. Just in case.
So, now you know what you can do when there is nothing to do. Have a good time.