How can I improve relevance? Search requests. Relevance Check
Relevance is the term denoting the degreematching the search result to the user's expectations. In other words, if the user has found what he was looking for, the material found is called relevant. If not, it is called irrelevant.
Briefly about the main
Any modern search engine has its ownalgorithms for assessing the relevance, and not the whole site is analyzed, but every material that has been laid out on its expanses. As a result, adjusting to the requirements, for example, of the search engine "Yandex", no one can guarantee the same degree of compliance with the issuance of Google. Today, before you increase relevance, you have to spend a lot of time analyzing existing content. Only after this, you can begin to practice.
How is relevance determined?
The degree of relevance of certain information andThe proposed query is determined using innovative search algorithms. They include the ratio of all key words to the total volume of the article published on the page. When creating a page, each search engine determines its optimal percentage of entry. And how to increase relevance in such a way as to rise in the issue? Many prefer to adhere to a five percent percentage of keys to the total volume of the text. But it also happens that the content authors face difficulties. The main problem of any webmaster is that any deviation from this ratio can lead to the page being moved to ignore. In addition, a strong exaggeration of the percentage of entries will lead to the fact that the search engine completely blocks the issuance, defining the content as undesirable for viewing (spam).
Initially, the relevance of information was determinedfor a number of internal criteria, for example, the frequency of keys in headings, the density of key phrases in the text, meta tags, text elements, and so on. As soon as sites appeared that are used to redirect to a promoted resource, it became necessary to update the search parameters to match relevance.
Increasing relevance is not very difficult. But it takes a long time, and this must always be ready. There are a number of recommendations to improve the relevance of the page or the site as a whole.
How can I improve relevance?
- Keyword density. It is not necessary to put key phrases closeto each other. For one CS, it is sufficient to place 2-3 exact queries. Approximately the same - in a diluted form. Sometimes less input is required, this depends on the size of the edited content. As a rule, the more material, the higher the number of occurrences.
- Naturalness. Despite the fact that the key phrases in certaincases may seem complicated in perception, it is extremely important that the phrase from the query has the most natural appearance in the material. Before you increase the relevance, remember that the materials for publication, first of all, are created for new guests, and not for robots.
- Using sub-head tags. Tags h1, h2 and h3 consist of the headings of the 1stlevel and a number of sub-headings (2, 3). There are also tags for smaller sub-headings, but more often h2 and h3 are enough. Inside the prescribed tags, the thematic headings are put, and they must contain the keys. If you can not properly enter the key, it's better not to insert it at all, otherwise the relevance of the requests will be violated.
- Keywords in title. As mentioned above, to achieveOptimal relevance should be written in the headers. This is done the way a user most often enters a search query. After the key or before it, additional words are inserted, most suitable in meaning. Ideally, the title will force you to click on it, interested the reader.
- Dilution and decline of key phrases. Inside the keywords, place other phrases, try to induce words or use prepositions.
- Highlighting key phrases by underlining, bold or italic font. It is not at all necessary to single out all the keyphrases placed in the text. Quite enough and a couple of selections, which require mandatory attention to yourself. The most important thing is always to know the measure. With the help of tags, you can select a number of additional phrases that the reader should pay utmost attention to. After all, the real benefit and maximum naturalness - above all for any reader.
- Drawing up descriptions. Correctly prepared description by all meanswill add many new users to the site, directed from the search engine. In "Google" is used snippet (text block with a description that is under the heading of the site in the issuance). In some content management systems, there are special plug-ins that can help you to make correct descriptions. Before you increase the relevance, remember: in the description you need to put keys, but here you need to know the measure. Otherwise - spam filters, ban.
Search query and relevance
To the site sent to users from the search engine, it will be only one presence in the issuance. It is necessary to strive to get to the very top of the issue as much as possible.
The criteria that affect the position of the site link on the pages of the issue in the search engines are conventionally divided into two broad categories:
Already by name it is clear that the text criteriaare the characteristics of the text component of the site. In this case, non-textual criteria are necessary in order to evaluate the links of the page. The textual information published on the pages does not matter. The text criteria, by which the relevance of words is checked, are taken into account at the stage of creating both articles and the site as a whole. Non-textual materials are available for processing after the website has been posted on the Internet and submitted for indexing.
Indexing search engines
When working with indexing search enginesIt is important to remember that the search in the system begins only after the search requests have been entered and confirmed. It can be a word, a group of words, a phrase, a phrase and so on.
Very often when entering phrasessemantic (semantic) rupture. The search engine is in no way responsible for what the user thinks when entering text. The user, in turn, does not see any difference between the concepts of "wrong" and "correct" queries.
As a result, before creatinga certain website, you must first familiarize yourself with the form in which users most often request information that interests them on the web. On the territory of the Runet there is only one source, which allows you to get reliable search queries - "Yandex.Direct".
Checking the relevance of the page
Of course, the definition of the approximate degreeThe relevance of the pages can be dealt with on their own, simply by reading the material. But what if there are more than one page of text on the site, and thousands or even more - tens of thousands? Self-testing takes too much time and effort. To facilitate the work, special online services have been created, which make it possible to check the relevance within a few seconds. Not every site owner prefers to ask for help, because sometimes it is clear that written posts have a high degree of compliance with search queries. Nevertheless, it is better to dispel all doubts once and breathe a sigh of relief.
The most simple method of obtaining the exact degreerelevance is pr-cy - a specialized Russian tool designed for high-precision content analysis. The information given on this instrument indicates all that is necessary: the number of keys, the relevance, the density of occurrences, and so on. The service is convenient, but not as much as its competitor - MegaIndex. It is intended for website promotion, but in its functionality there is a large number of free tools that will be useful for the optimizer. The information is analyzed in two search engines simultaneously - Yandex and Google. Nevertheless, this service guarantees an accurate verification of relevance with minimal error.
Relevance - that's what you need to navigateany optimizer and site owner. By providing users with content that meets their expectations, you will achieve that the popularity of the project will grow steadily. Then you can not only good and high-quality to promote your site, but also decently earn on it. You just need to start working, and in the future come both experience and self-confidence. Good luck in your endeavors.