A winning combination of cards in poker
There are a lot of poker games. The Texas view is most popular. There are numerous competitions in America and around the world. Often, texas poker tournaments are broadcast by television. About him and will be discussed in the article.
Players compete among themselves, the one who has the strongest combination wins. You can take the bank in two cases:
- The money goes to the last player left with the cards (the rest are dropped);
- all revealed - won by the one who has the strongest combination of cards in poker.
Sometimes such competitions bring a huge profit, and sometimes they ruin gambling people.
Poker. Rules of the game and combinations
The process is clockwise. Landmark is a dealer, he gives out cards. According to the rules of the game, it changes clockwise on each hand. The two nearest opponents who sit to the left of the dealer are called the first blind and the second blind. They bet automatically. If the betting game is set at 1/2 dollars, the first bet is $ 1, the second bet is $ 2.
In Texas poker can simultaneously play up to 10players. Up to 6 participants - a "short" table, up to 10 - "long". You can choose where to sit, if you wish. Accordingly, at long tables the game can drag on for a long time. Many prefer to sit out, waiting for a good combination of cards to come to them. In poker at a short table, events are more dynamic, because the game is aggressive.
Texas poker is divided into 4 stages:
- the flop;
Preflop. Everyone gets 2 cards. The player who sits after the second blind begins the round and finishes the second blind. Everyone is allowed to fold their cards (fold). You can make a bet that is commensurate with the current (call), and raise it (raise).
The flop. Three cards are handed out to the center of the table. They are common to all. These 3 and their 2 (2 + 3 = 5) make up a combination. On its basis, a move is made: you can skip (if no one has made a bet), level, raise or drop.
Thorne. The fourth community card. A new betting circle is being made.
The river. 5 (last) card on the table. The final round of trade, which all decides in this hand (the party).
Next, the cards are opened. If there are 2 or more players left at the table who have not folded, then they must open them, showing them to everyone. The one who has the highest combination of cards in poker has won. If they are the same, the pot is divided.
Then a new party begins. The dealer is next in a circle. The game at the table continues as long as people remain. At any time, a new person can join the process, sitting on the empty seat. However, he will be required to immediately bet, which is equal to the amount of the second blind. Also, each player can stop the game at any time, dropping cards and leaving the table.
The process is quite simple. It's easy to remember that the best collected combination of cards in poker wins. But the newcomer will have to take the time to learn them all.
Texas poker. Card combinations by seniority
- Royal Flush - 5 cards of the same suit from Ace to dozens in a row.
- Street Flash - in a row of 5 cards of the same suit.
- Kare - 4 identical cards (4 ladies, 4 triples, etc.).
- Full house - 2 cards of the same rank and 3 others (2 deuces and 3 triples).
- Flash - 5 cards of the same suit.
- Street - 5 cards going in a row (6, 7, 8, 9, 10).
- Set - 3 identical cards (3 ladies, 3 sevens).
- Two pairs - 2 identical cards plus 2 more of the same (2 fives and 2 aces).
- One pair - 2 identical cards.
- The best card - if there are no combinations, then wins the highest card. </ ul </ p>