Cake with honey and pears, pie "Tart Taten": recipes with photo
Cake with honey and pears - quite tasty andan appetizing culinary invention, a dessert, in which two of these above ingredients are simply stunningly combined. Lovers of sweets today is no surprise: a lot of recipes for this delicacy on almost every culinary site. A cake with honey and pears, a variety of cakes with these basic ingredients - everything indicates that this dessert is really tasty, because it is so popular among culinary experts. A selection of interesting recipes on this topic will be an assistant in the process of creating a culinary masterpiece from a bee product and no less delicious fruit.
Cake with honey and pears
- five chicken eggs;
- a glass of sugar and flour;
- 20 gr. starch (potato);
- 30 gr. cocoa powder;
- pinch of vanillin.
For the filling you need to take:
- a can of canned pears;
- tile of milk chocolate;
- 30 gr. honey (preferably liquid).
Chocolate cake with honey and pears is preparedin the following way. First, separate the yolks from whites and beat them with sugar. Yolks first beat also with sugar, then add flour and cocoa powder. Then gradually mix the dense foam of proteins with the test. Ready mixture pour into small molds, pre-oiled.
Bake cakes with honey in the oven for half an hour (the temperature in the oven is 180 degrees Celsius).
Grate the fruits (but not too finely), then mix them with honey. Put the stuffing on the cakes, pour milk chocolate on the steam melted on the steam bath.
Before serving, a chocolate cake with honey should be placed in the fridge for a while, so that the dessert is frozen.
History of pie with pears and honey
Once the daughter of French chef Jean TartenStefania, because of the big fuss, covered the unsuccessful caramelized apples with a layer of dough and served such a cake to her visitors. This dessert caused a great sensation.
Over time, the enterprising French apples were replaced with pears. Now this dessert is served in almost all restaurants in France.
Recipe # 1: pie with pears and honey caramelized
Necessary products for this dessert:
- a pair of pears;
- 50 gr. liquid light honey;
- a glass of flour;
- 4 things. chicken fresh eggs;
- baking powder (0.5 pack).
The process of preparing this culinary invention:
- Pears peel and cook fully - no more than 3 minutes.
- Mix flour and baking powder well.
- Prepare a baking forum: grease, preferably creamy.
- Liquid honey caramelize: put 3 tbsp. l. In a saucepan for a small fire, until it boils.
- Grind the caramel on the bottom of the mold.
- Then take another 3 tbsp. l. of this honey and add the eggs, mix and add a dry mixture of ingredients here.
- Melt butter and pour into our batter. Mix.
- Pears peeled, cut into slices and put them into caramelized honey form.
- Fill the dough evenly on top of the fruit.
Bake this dessert for about 40 minutes. Also it can be cut into portions of different shapes - then it will turn out an excellent cake with honey and pears "Tart Taten".
Recipe # 2: a pie with honey and baked pears
- 4 yolks;
- a tablespoon of liquid honey;
- 3 cups of thick cream;
- 8 pcs. of said fruit.
The dough is prepared from the following products:
- 300 gr. wheat flour;
- packing of butter (about 150 gr.);
- juice and peel from half a lemon;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 20 gr. powdered sugar;
- a pinch of salt.
Knead the dough from the above ingredients,roll it out and put it in the mold. From half the pears cook the mashed potatoes and put them on the dough. Cut the second half of the fruit into slices and fry it with the indicated oil. Put them on a mash.
Beat the yolks and honey, then pour in the cream and mix thoroughly. Then the resulting mixture is put on the cooked fruit. Baking time is 40 minutes.
Recipe # 3: honey pie with pears
- several pears (2-3 pcs.);
- 20 gr. liquid light honey;
- half a glass or more (according to one's own taste) of granulated sugar;
- 100 gr. butter;
- pinch of cinnamon;
- 20 gr. flour;
- baking powder (teaspoonful).
The first step: cooking the custard. Eggs beat up with a mixer with sugar, add melted butter and honey, then put on fire and mix thoroughly. Then pour in the right amount of flour and baking powder, and add cinnamon.
Pears cut into cubes. Combine these fruits with the test.
This cake is baked at a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius just over half an hour (about 35 minutes).
A cake with honey and pears, as well as pies fromthese ingredients are quite tasty and fragrant. Prepare them at home is not difficult. This dessert is available to every hostess: the products are simple, but the prices are not high. Bon Appetit!