A marvelous dessert: muffins with blueberries
Muffins are fashionable cupcakes today. It's amazing that they are prepared from very ordinary, accessible to all ingredients. The filling can be invented any, for example, muffins with blueberries - this is the classic of the genre. If you prepare such a dessert yourself, then believe me, friends will come to you more than once - so delicious it turns out. It is a pity that blueberries are seasonal berries, therefore it is possible to cook blueberry muffins for the most part only in the summer. So, the most appetizing and piquant recipes.
Muffins with blueberries: lemon
- flour in / s - 0.5 kg;
- baking powder - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- whole cow's milk - 120-130 ml;
- the same amount of sugar, sour cream or yogurt (130 grams);
- eggs of raw chicken - 2 pieces;
- blueberry fresh - 400 g;
- Animal oil - 90 g;
- lemon zest (15 g), lemon juice - 2 small spoons.
How to cook muffins with lemon blueberries
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and zest.
2. Measure 4 tbsp. spoons of flour and in another bowl to fill in blueberries.
3. Beat butter and sugar, introducing in the process of work for 1 egg. Add sour cream, lemon juice.
4. In small portions add the flour with zest and baking powder, thoroughly stirring.
5. Now attach the blueberries, gently stir so as not to damage the berries.
6. Prepare molds by oiling the walls.
7. Fill the containers with a half-dough and send them to the oven. It should be heated to 200 degrees. Bake for 25 minutes. Lemon muffins can be served when they cool.
Muffins with blueberries. Recipe in a hurry (for 10 people)
Who prepared muffins for this method, they say that they turn out magnificent - crusty crust, and the contents - airy and soft.
- flour in / c - 1, 5 glasses;
- whole milk - 100 ml;
- baking powder - 2 tsp.
- granulated sugar - 100 g;
- butter (melted) - 100 g;
- raw egg - 1;
- blueberry fresh - 200 g.
How blueberry muffins are prepared
1. First you need to beat the egg with sugar, gradually adding salt, milk and melted butter. Carefully, in parts, pour in flour and baking powder. Put the blueberries and mix them neatly.
2. Prepare molds, greasing their walls with melted butter. Pour the dough into them 3/4. Oven to heat up to 190 degrees, send there "kids." Get it in 25-30 minutes.
A few other muffins. Recipe with a photo
In this recipe, we moved a little from the rules, introducing other ingredients and changing the process of blending. But the muffins turn out unmatched!
You will need components (for 12 people):
- sour cream (20%) - 300 g;
- flour in / s - 180 g;
- frozen blueberries - 150 g;
- sugar (can be reed) - 120 g;
- oat flakes - 120 g;
- vegetable oil refined - 50 ml;
- raw egg - 1;
- baking powder - 3 small spoons.
How to make these muffins
In a large bowl, beat the egg, sugar, add the sour cream, beat again and pour in the oil. Continue to beat.
2. Now flour should be mixed with the disintegrant, adding it through the sieve to the mixture of sour cream. Beat with a mixer at low speed. Then pour cereal, stir everything with a spoon and leave the dough to rest for 15 minutes.
3. Molds (silicone or metal) grease with oil and fill with dough. The difference between this recipe is that the bilberry was not added to the common pot, but will be added separately - in the process of filling the molds. So, in each serving, first put a spoonful of dough, then - a few pieces of berries (10-12), then again dough and berries, then another dough. As a result, the form should be filled by 4/5. Put muffins in the middle part of the oven, bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. Serve when cool.