Learning to preserve tasty vitamin compotes for the winter without sterilization
How pleasant it is to open a jar in the wintercompote and enjoy the taste of fruits and berries. But to feel this pleasure in the cold season, in summer and autumn you need to work hard to prepare for this wonderful vitamin drink. It is very important that in the gifts of nature, which are the basis of home compote, the maximum number of useful elements is preserved. To get this result, you can use a cold method of preserving the drink. "How is this?" Many young owners will ask. In this article, we'll talk about how to prepare compotes for the winter without sterilization. Take note of the recipes and useful tips.
Prepare the compote without sterilization. Preparatory stage
- Fruits and berries should be carefully sorted. For the preparation of the drink only good fruits are used. Scalded, crumpled and lean berries can not be introduced into the compote, they can cause the bank to "explode".
- Pour selected fruit and berries with saltsolution, which is prepared from 3 liters of water and 3 small spoons of rock salt. Leave fruit in this liquid for half an hour. During this time all insects and worms that were in the berries will surface.
- Rinse the fruit in running water and discard it in a colander.
- Large fruit (apricot, peach, plum) is free from bones and cut into slices.
- Banks wash, sterilize and cover with lids for conservation. Be sure to check the presence and integrity of the rubber inserts in the covers.
How to prepare a cold compost for the winter?
Prescription number 1, suitable for all types of fruits and berries
Fruit in a jar and pour boiling water. Blanch them with the lid closed for about ten minutes. Drain the liquid. The second time berries and fruits are filled with syrup. To prepare harvested compotes for the winter without sterilization well stored, it is important to make a sweet solution correctly.
Technology of syrup preparation: in boiled water dilute the sugar to taste, boil. Then drain the solution and bring it back to the boil. And now we are filling in the cans of fruit. Instead of syrup, you can fill berries and fruits with natural juice, which must first be boiled. In compotes of pears, cherries, peaches for "sour" you can add plum or a green apple.
Jars cork, wrap the blanket and leave in this form to cool.
Recipe number 2 (also universal)
Preparing compotes for the winter without sterilizationin a manner, the fruits are prepared exactly as described above. Fold them in a saucepan and add water, pre-boiled and cooled. Fruits should be completely covered with water. Put the pan on the fire and bring to a boil. To taste, put sugar in the compote. If the drink is prepared only from sweet fruits, then you can add citric acid. Boil the compote for a quarter of an hour, immediately pour over the jars and tighten with lids. Leave all containers cool down under the blanket.
Now you know how to cook properlyhome compotes for the winter without sterilization. Stick to the technology of making a drink, observe simple recommendations for preparing fruits and preserves, and you will definitely get a tasty and healthy drink. Be healthy!