Classification of organizations
Let's talk about organizations. More precisely - we will find out what the classification of organizations is. Forms depend on goals: association, corporation and community. They can be either formal or informal. The former arise spontaneously, but there is a regular interaction between its members. Others have the right of a legal person, they are officially registered and the goals are indicated in the documents (constituent), the functioning is in the regulations and regulations, indicating the rights and responsibilities of each member.
Classification of organizations usually follows the following criteria:
- Form of ownership (public or private, municipal or public);
- organizational and legal form;
- Purpose of the target (services, work performed, production);
- production profile and its breadth;
- character (production, scientific, scientific and production);
- production stages, their number (single or multi-stage);
- location (one territory, one geographical point, several points).
Classification of innovative organizations, aspects:
- profile of the organization;
- the level of specialization of the organization;
- stages of the cycle of innovation and their number.
Based on these aspects, the classification of innovative organizations is divided into the following types:
- marketing organization (market segmentation, sales, advertising, etc.);
- Research centers, R & D (experimental activities, scientific activities, innovations and approbation);
- organization of design (design, testing of samples and others);
- organization of design and technology (development and manufacturing of production systems, taking into account the minimization of resource consumption);
- organization of construction and installation (design and estimate documentation and introduction of new technologies);
- the company providing material (analysis and standardization of efficiency);
- firm (company, company) to develop the proposed new products with serial production and marketing;
- service organization (service quality management);
- organization of repair (maintenance under the contract);
- scientific parks (located near major large scientific centers).
Classification of economic organizations:
- corporations (unions of scientific institutions and industrial firms, the goal is to increase the efficiency of activities);
- a group of financial and industrial (organizational structure, unites banks and enterprises, the goal is to increase competitiveness);
- holding (grouping of several companies with one activity around one, the largest and most powerful).
Classification of economic organizations: by size, form of ownership, membership in the industry, by seasonality.
Classification by size:
- the average;
- small and micro.
Classification of organizations by form of ownership:
- The state.
Classification by industry:
Classification of organizations by seasonality:
- Seasonal factors are susceptible;
- Seasonal factors are not affected.
In addition to the main ones listed, there are many other features that could be classified by organizations.
Public organizations satisfy the social interests and needs of its members: blocs, unions, political parties, human rights organizations.
The authorities (official) of the local and federal level received the status of governmental organizations, they are fixed in the decrees of the President and the Constitution.
It is the classification that groups organizations according to common, similar characteristics, and this allows, in turn, to analyze activities and regulate management.